UpSafe Google G Suite Backup for Business Reviews

alim mukhida | TrustRadius Reviewer

Easiest Way to Archive!

Upsafe Free Gmail Backup is being used across the entire organization. We have compliance standards for archiving and emailing and this makes it very easy to adhere to those compliance regulations.
  • Automatically archives everything with a completely hands-off approach.
  • Easily access archives when we are being audited.
  • Integrates with Gmail seamlessly.
  • Sometimes it slows down your computer.
  • It doesn't restore selected emails and you have to do it twice.
  • The UI interface could be more aesthetically pleasing.
Upsafe Free Gmail Backup is well suited for organizations especially in the financial services or sales companies or any company that has compliance standards that need to be met. It is very easy to go back and recall any email that was lost previously when being audited as well.
Read alim mukhida's full review
Greg Roberts | TrustRadius Reviewer

The Best Backup Service Available

Within my personal company, we use this software in order to help save any potentially important emails that could have been lost due to error. As I work in real estate, this is crucial due to the extensive number of documents, contacts, and files that come through on a daily basis. This is mainly being used in my personal office with my several assistants. It allows us to prevent panic when there are "lost emails," or if there were any problems with hacking we know we would be in safe hands.
  • It's easily accessible from any Google platform.
  • Safe security of all types of emails.
  • It allows for no hidden emails within the company.
  • The storage space is limited, but I haven't had a problem with this yet.
It's specifically convenient for finding lost files and understanding the assistants in my office by being able to access hidden or deleted emails. This software can aid in organization and keep my assistants more attentive to their work/possible mistakes. This has only been discouraging when I have uncovered things I do not specifically wish to see.
Read Greg Roberts's full review

Upsafe Free Gmail Backup Review

We used it only in our department currently as we administer several Gmail accounts and need a backup.
  • Google Cloud Account backup app.
  • All-in-one solution to backup your Google Account.
  • Able to restore the whole Google account or just selected files or emails in a few clicks.
  • The free plan is limited to 5 GB only
It is cloud-based so you can access information (emails, attachments) from anywhere.
Sarah Bandy | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 28, 2019

Feel Free to Try Upsafe!

Upsafe Free Gmail Backup is being used by our organization to ensure that we have consistent records of our email interactions. Since we do a lot of our work remotely and separately, it’s crucial to catalog email conversations. It gives all staff members peace of mind to know that their email correspondence is safe.
  • Quick backup of selected correspondence.
  • An easy to use interface for backup.
  • A free model means that we don’t lose money on software investment.
  • I think that Upsafe Free Gmail Backup works really well, but there’s a potential for a slicker user portal.
  • I’d like to see Upsafe Free Gmail Backup expand into other email interfaces.
  • It took some time to get used to its functionality but now our team is used to it.
Upsafe Free Gmail Backup is well-suited for small nonprofits like us that really rely on the interactions and conversations between staff, board members, donors, volunteers, and other constituents and want an option to keep them safe and secure for future reference. I think it’s less useful if an organization is very large.
Read Sarah Bandy's full review
Joel Williams | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 12, 2019

Best software for email backup

Upsafe Free Gmail Backup is being used by our entire organization. It is a great tool to have incase any email is deleted and needs to be restored.
  • Upsafe lets you backup your entire email inbox.
  • Upsafe allows you to customize your search criteria.
  • I do not see any areas I would improve on.
Upsafe Backup would be well suited for larger companies where IT is not on site. I am always using Upsafe to retrieve my old emails. Instead of having to have IT assist me to retrieve the deleted emails, I can access it myself.
Read Joel Williams's full review
April 24, 2019

An effective and convenient tool for backing up your emails.

In my company we are using this software in every department. In todays tech world all companies are mostly dependent on computer technologies. We all are very much dependent on emails for our office related work and those emails are very important part of our communication. So we need to keep a backup of those emails for any kind of system failure or email hacking. This software is helping me to keep a regular backup of my emails.
  • It is very much consistent in backing up all my emails at regular intervals.
  • It also backs up my contacts and drive.
  • It keeps all my data in the cloud.
  • It doesn’t back any content in real time.
  • Backup speed is not as fast as I expect.
  • User Interface is not easy for non technical users.
In my job I can never afford to loose any of my emails because I have to keep all the financial records of my clients and their important financial documents in my email account. So I always emphasis on full security of my email account and always keep a back of it to make it disaster-proof. We use our email id on different different websites and systems so sometimes the risk of it being hacked increases. In that situation this backup helps a lot.
January 15, 2019

Easily Back Up and Restore Data

We use Free Gmail Backup to backup our emails and documents securely in case we lose our information somehow at some point. Free Gmail Backup is used by the whole department. It helps us protect our important data and documentations securely in a space that we can easily gain access to.
  • Secure storage for lots of emails and documents.
  • Easily access your stored data.
  • No improvement suggestions that I can think of right now.
If your company is using a lot of G-suite products such as Gmail, Google Drive, etc..., it's easy to backup your important documentations and texts from email via Free Gmail Backup. You can also schedule your backup automatically. Very easy to use. One downside is this is only for Google users.
February 22, 2019

Great add on

Great tool for use by any size business, and since Gmail is so prevalent, it’s something that’s universally useful. An excellent time saver and has helped bail me out of some sticky situations. Also, the price is right. It is worth the effort to give it a try. You won't be disappointed.
  • It’s intuitive.
  • It’s cost-effective.
  • It’s easy to master.
  • It’s universally useful.
  • There’s a limited amount of Gb space you are provided.
  • It's a bit "quirky" at times.
  • Overall, a good piece of software.
If you are looking for a solution to back up your emails, this is the one.
Kristin Page | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 13, 2016

Upsafe Gmail Back is the tops

We use it as backup in case of power outages, losses in files, or accidental deletes. We use it across our entire organization. This tool helps us to address issues when files go missing, or when my team tries to delete emails that they shouldn't.
  • This tool allows us to always back up emails and files in case of power outages. Here in Florida we get them a lot and the backup batteries don't kick in.
  • When workers try to hide emails that they shouldn't we can always go back and find them.
  • I really don't have any cons for this program. It's something every business should utilize. Only thing I can think of is sometimes you find things you don't necessarily want to.
Well Suited: weather issues, disciplinary actions, accidental deletes, or accidental file placements.
Read Kristin Page's full review

UpSafe Google G Suite Backup for Business Scorecard Summary

About UpSafe Google G Suite Backup for Business

UpSafe Google G Suite Backup is a solution for storing and backing up data stored in Gmail, Google Drive, Google Contacts, and Google Calendar.