- Automation of processes are smooth
- Linking with external tools is easy
- Making of calculations, presenter reports requires very less training
- As [the] model gets more and more transactional data, the calculation time increases. This should/can be handled internally with better model optimization.
- Migrating from one env to other sometimes is challenging. There can be better 'Alerts' or 'Explanation' provided to handle it or at least to give a hint of the error.
- For managers viewing their rep's report, the access part can be made [easier]. It should be linked to Payee hierarchy and access can be done automatically.
This tool may not or should not be used in incentive forecasting. It's not a planning tool. Small scenario modeling can be done here but not [on] a large scale.
Payees can be accommodated if raised exponentially too.
Change in plans can be handled 'n' number of times in a year.