Reviews (1-1 of 1)
December 17, 2014
Score 10 out of 10
Used across several departments globally to conduct internal employee and external user and partner surveys. Surveys range from short and simple, to long and complex. Some surveys are done on-site at events, others post event, others to get user feedback via the website, and others to get user feedback via emails (deployed through both Verint as well as an external email distribution platform). Allows us to quickly gather feedback to make informed insightful business decisions.
- Scalable: no issues with volume for sending out emails nor reporting.
- Feature Rich: very well equipped.
- Support: excellent knowledge base and even better live support
- Pricing: very cost effective pricing models
- Admin User interface: feels a bit dated, though functionally it works well.
- Reporting: Lots of options, but could use some design improvements to "prettify" the reporting
Read Ahmad Rahman's full review
Verint is very well suited for the corporate enterprise market as it has sufficient granular permission controls, feature rich and scalable. Their pricing model is also very cost effective as it doesn't punish you for being successful (getting lots of submissions or responses). If you are considering Verint, you should ask very specific questions for functionality to make sure it is covered.
Verint Enterprise Scorecard Summary
About Verint Enterprise
Verint Enterprise Feedback Management is a customer survey tool based on technology acquired with Vovici (August 2011).
Categories: Survey & Forms Building
Verint Enterprise Competitors
Verint Enterprise Technical Details