Verint Experience Management
Verint Experience Management
Read all reviews
We use it as part of our push/pull strategy to gauge customer sentiment, comments, and NPS scores. I was instrumental in getting excutive …
OpinionLab is a valuable way to collect passive feedback from a digital product user in a simple unobtrusive manner. It is easily …
OpinionLab was used solely by the digital marketing team. Its main purpose was to secure user intel on page design and functionality. It …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Verint Experience Management, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
Verint® Experience Management™ (including the products OpinionLab and Unified VoC) is a cloud solution that helps organizations generate insights everywhere by actively managing and analyzing all streams of customer experience data, including:Contact center conversations
- Customer feedback data via email, SMS, post-call IVR surveys, websites, and mobile devices
- Operational data from contact center, digital, and location-based interactions
- Inferred behaviors, sentiment, and emotion
- Employee feedback sources
Using proven data science to expedite customer experience (CX) improvements and predict future behaviors, Verint Experience Management aims to help teams better manage and improve CX outcomes by:
- Integrating and consolidating information from multiple data sources and formats into a connected view of CX across channels.
- Discovering insights from large, diverse sets of data and leveraging them to enhance the quality of interactions across customer journey tasks and steps — and the interaction points customers use to complete them.
- Identifying where customer interaction is strong or weak across multiple organizational silos and assigning the appropriate teams to take corrective actions.
Verint Experience Management (formerly Unified VoC on the Verint Experience Cloud, and OpinionLab) aims to help users understand every moment and speed the impact of improved experiences for customers, employees, and the business. The product is presented as an enterprise Voice of the Customer solution for omnichannel CX, a fully connected platform that enables users to listen, analyze and act on customer interactions across channels.
The most common users of Verint Experience Management are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Apparel & Fashion industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
The cost versus product is a good value, so it all depends on the customer's needs/wants, and of course, budget.