WorkflowMax Reviews

Janette Fairleigh | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 19, 2019

WorkflowMax for Loan Assistant Mortgage Broker support and Loan Submission service

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

WorkflowMax is integral to our business. Max is responsible for managing the flow of mortgage loans to lenders for over 40 top Australian mortgage brokers. We manage the compliance and submission processes of hundreds of loans, on behalf of mortgage brokers. WorkflowMax enables us to manage the status of deals and the flow of information between stakeholders. We use it in conjunction with Business Dropbox for our documents and Xero accounting (with Stripe) for fast billing.
WorkflowMax (and Dropbox) offers us the security we need over our files and information as you can imagine we view and manage deeply personal information.
WorkflowMax enables our business to be a leader in what we do for brokers.
Read Janette Fairleigh's full review
Caroline Laredo | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 21, 2015

WorkflowMax.... helps you get the max from your workflow!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use WorkflowMax across the organization as a management tool for our staff to manage projects and to link in with Xero. Our employees are contractors and can see what projects have been allocated to them and how many hours we anticipate it will take them. We can see where they are at without having to phone and this works well for people in the media industry. I like that you can attach notes and we are trying to use this with Dropbox, currently this is not working successfully, but we have only just started and if its like the other areas, we will soon either work it out ourselves or get great support.
Read Caroline Laredo's full review
Mary Moore | TrustRadius Reviewer

Why I love WorkflowMax

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

For my own company it is used to: track time, cost jobs, issue proposals, and invoice clients. It addresses the problem of knowing how much jobs and client "cost" my company. It enables me to breakdown projects into tasks and do proposals and invoices showing that level of detail. As an advisor/consultant it enables me to offer a relevant service to my core industry - consultants.
Read Mary Moore's full review
Nadine Haines | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 14, 2015

WorkflowMax for Lawyers - a worthy alternative to Legal Practice Management Systems

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is used across the entire firm. All staff use it for time recording, but we have recently started generating invoices from WorkflowMax and are looking at utilising other features, such as milestones, reminders etc. We also use the reporting features, in particular WIP and custom time reports.
Read Nadine Haines's full review
Lindsay Simpson | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 21, 2015

Workflow Maxing it for us!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We have on site engineers that need to track time spent on site so they each log their individual time and then I collate all the information into invoices. We also use it as our CRM.
Read Lindsay Simpson's full review
Andy Mogg | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 21, 2015

Workflow max - well worth the money.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

WorkflowMax has helped us keep track of many aspects of our business and collaborate as a team. It's easy to use and provides plenty of features and modules saving us time and effort when it comes to tracking jobs, purchases and invoices.
Read Andy Mogg's full review
Andrea Steed | TrustRadius Reviewer

WorkflowMax - The Only Project Management Program You Need

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We're just a small company so only a few people use WorkflowMax, but everybody who does agrees that it is really user friendly. Personally, it makes my job as admin asst extremely easy and invoicing has become a breeze! Also the reporting side of WorkflowMax allows me to see at a glance just what payments are outstanding, and what purchase orders still need to be approved by the client. I also particularly like the simple integration WorkflowMax has with my accounting package, Xero.
Read Andrea Steed's full review
Russell Devlin | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 21, 2015

New User review - best thing we ever did...

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using WorkFlowMax across the whole business. It is primarily used to track hours on architectural jobs and helps us do so with relative ease. It has been easy to learn and we are developing our understanding to allow us to use more modules as we progress. In this vein, the videos and support available is very user friendly.
Read Russell Devlin's full review
David Melloy | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 21, 2015

Why wouldn't you want to save money with WorkflowMax?

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use WorkFlowMax for all our time management and billing needs, as well as contact and client management. Typically our process means that WorkflowMax is used through out the entire life of a project, from quoting to tracking variations. The integration with the Xero accounting package is fantastic as it saves our admin staff from double handling accounting information, which in turns saves errors from being made, and bills being missed.
Read David Melloy's full review
Ted Esdaile-Watts | TrustRadius Reviewer

Why WorkflowMax Works For Us

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use WorkflowMax as the central time tracking portal and platform for creation of all project estimates and invoices. Once an estimate is approved WorkflowMax quickly turns it into a easily tracked job, allowing us to stick to budgets, record and manage time, then just as quickly create an invoice. WorkflowMax allows us to save valuable time on administration and project management.
Read Ted Esdaile-Watts's full review
Mark Williams | TrustRadius Reviewer

Happy Happy Happy with WorkFlowMax

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

WorkflowMax is used to record all client details, all job details and all quote information. It is also used for entering timesheets and creating invoices. It is being used by all persons in the organisation. It keeps all information in one place and reduces the need for multiple spread sheets.
Read Mark Williams's full review
Steve Ryan | TrustRadius Reviewer

Loving WorkflowMax

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

WorkflowMax is used by all technicians and engineers. It takes care of all time tracking, job monitoring and management, parts and other costs, quotes plus invoicing at the completion of the job. These invoices then feed into our accounting software (Xero) immediately and when Xero reconciles the payment, feeds that information back to WorkFlowMax.
Read Steve Ryan's full review
Sarah Lochead-MacMillan | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 15, 2015

Seamless workflow for on the road

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As a consultant traveling to my clients I find WorkflowMax invaluable. I can use it for leads to jobs to billing. It sends me reminders and I never forget to follow up. I can use it remotely and from my office. I get to track the jobs and status of leads. I can see what time and cost I spend on my clients and therefore what I should be charging to make money. Its seamless integration with XERO really helps make the monitoring of my business performance, and therefore my own performance, a breeze. I wouldn't be without it!
Read Sarah Lochead-MacMillan's full review
Keith Baker | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 21, 2015

Excellent web-based management system for professional services firm

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

WorkflowMax is being used for:

• Timesheet and allocation of time to clients and non-client activity
  • CRM - Lead development
  • Invoicing and Expense Management (via Xero)
  • Client management
  • Employee Self Service HR
No problems to mention, except in need of a Phone App like Xero.
Read Keith Baker's full review
Nicky Chalker | TrustRadius Reviewer

WorkflowMax Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

WorkflowMax is being used across the whole organisation. It allows us to have transparency around jobs and our contractors. It is also being utilised as a CRM system. I have also entered all of our available resources and categorised them in order to have an up to date list of available resources. I have done this under the lead area.
Read Nicky Chalker's full review
December 21, 2017

Great program for timekeeping, invoicing, and project management!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our entire organization uses WorkflowMax to manage timekeeping and time entry, billing and project budget management, business development lead tracking, productivity tracking, and for other billing and accounting purposes. We use it on a daily basis to enter time and be able to review project progress easily. We use the invoicing features generally on a monthly basis. The depth of work in WorkflowMax depends on each person's position. For example, our business office coordinator and Principals use all of the features that we have, while entry-level staff uses it primarily to enter their billed time.
July 23, 2015

WorkflowMax: Improving the Business of Architecture

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Workflow Max is primarily being used by our firm to track potential and active jobs, establish staffing forecasting, collect staff timesheets, and issue accurate invoices. It has proven to be a very functional, reliable, and easy to engage with software solution to a series of difficult problems.
July 21, 2015

I need more time to fully evaluate WorkFlowMax

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am using WorkflowMax to log hours which I spend across multiple clients and multiple job tasks. I then enable it to generate a draft invoice up into Xero, in order to invoice my clients at month-end in a more efficient and effective way.
July 21, 2015

WorkflowMax your time today.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use WorkflowMax as our online data base, for online filing of tax returns and GST returns with the IRD syncing data with Xero which makes life so much easier. I use it as a time management tool for keeping track of jobs due on an ad hoc or recurring basis. It also acts as a good guide for raising invoices - although we do this in Xero.

Can even herd cats.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use WorkflowMax for every aspect of our jobs other than strategy and design. We use it to open new jobs, allocate staff and costs as well as timings. We use the system to traffic the work and ensure we meet deadlines. In addition we upload costs, issue estimates and purchase orders and raise invoices. Our accountant then exports these invoices seamlessly into MYOB. It is a very useful tool for us and provides a structure to our business that all staff adhere to.

Task Management (22)
Mobile Access (18)
3.0
Timesheet Tracking (21)
10.0
Change request and Case Management (9)
Budget and Expense Management (15)
Quotes/estimates (20)
10.0
Invoicing (24)
Project & financial reporting (19)
Integration with accounting software (24)

About WorkflowMax

WorkflowMax is a web-based project management solution, owned by Xero, Inc. It is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive. The platform offers end-to-end functionality standard to project management software, with a comprehensive suite of features including lead management, quotes and estimates, time and job tracking, milestone management, job costing, purchase orders, flexible permission for clients, staff and contractors, email integration, invoicing, and a custom report builder.

Approximately 25 different software systems integrate with WorkflowMax, enabling the functionality to be expanded – integrations include Google Drive, Salesforce, Xero, MYOB, Zendesk, Freshdesk, and Dropbox. A free 14-day trial is available, and packages are available for between 1-200 employees.

WorkflowMax Features

Has featureEnd-to-end, Fully Integrated Job/Project/Workflow Management Software
Has featureLead Manager (CRM)
Has featureQuoting/Estimating