ZipRecruiter Reviews

Ray Fisher profile photo
Our recruiters use ZipRecruiter to search for qualified candidates for our client's open job orders. We also use ZipRecruiter to search for internal employees. ZipRecruiter allows us to invite multiple qualified candidates to our office to interview for open positions. Not only does ZipRecruiter save time in our office but it also allows our recruiters to be productive in selecting the candidates that best fit our needs. We have been working with ZipRecruiter for the past 5 years and will continue to use their services.
  • Having the ability to search resumes for qualified candidates is a definite time saver.
  • You can search multiple applicants, add notes to their profile and rate the candidates.
  • You can send group emails to candidates for clients that have multiple job openings.
  • You have the ability to search for candidates by keyword, City, Zip, or even by setting a radius from your location.
  • Recruiters should have the ability to see if a candidate that has already been contacted. Some candidates apply to several open positions with our company and we have multiple recruiters contacting the same candidate.
  • Ratings do not always show up after reviewing a candidate. This causes the candidate to be contacted more than once by the same office.
ZipRecruiter is well suited for staffing companies that have multiple job openings. We are able to add or subtract the number of job slots that we use in accordance with our business levels. We are also able to only invite the candidates that fit our qualifications, saving our recruiters valuable time.
Read Ray Fisher's full review
Katie McKinlay profile photo
We use ZipRecruiter sponsored through JazzHR for our hiring needs. We’ve been happy with the quality and quantity of sponsored ZipRecruiter posts and have used ZipRecruiter outside of the integration with our ATS previously.
  • Quality candidates. The resumes we get through ZipRecruiter are much better than ones we receive through other platforms.
  • Quantity of candidates. The platform, especially when you use sponsored posts, brings in a lot of candidates to our candidate pool. We utilize three slots monthly and it helped a lot to build our candidate pipeline.
  • When we use the platform previous to integration with our ATS, it was very difficult to get the resumes off of the platform and into our ATS. Very time-consuming and not worth the time.
  • When we would pay for sponsored posts, you only had a certain amount of time to retrieve the candidate information off of ZipRecruiter which could be problematic if the post ran through the weekend.
ZipRecruiter works great when it is integrated through an ATS. The resumes filter in nicely and we get a great quality and quantity of candidates in our pipeline. We’re not integrated through the ATS it is difficult to use and time consuming to manage.
Read Katie McKinlay's full review
Bruce Emmerling profile photo
ZipRecruiter is used across the organization for different departments. Its single database and easy integration of its varied functions make it easy to implement. It addresses the issue of hiring functions and managing the hiring process for new employees. It also helps supply reports on hiring trends over specific time periods to help gauge hiring patterns in the long term.
  • It's a very easy to use interface.
  • Its integrated functions and features make it easy to utilize.
  • Novices can learn the system fairly quickly with limited training.
  • Its reporting tools could use some enhancements, but this can be said for competitor products as well.
  • Some its features, like TrafficBoost, require additional funding.
  • For some organizations, its robust features may be overkill.
ZipRecruiter works very well with small to medium-sized organizations that may have limited IT staff. Its easy to use interface, low learning curve, and integrated features make it an easy package to implement. On the other hand, larger organizations or those needing more advanced reporting tools may want to look elsewhere. However, it gives a small organization a great deal of functionality not found in lower-cost offerings.
Read Bruce Emmerling's full review
Shameka Edwards-Burt profile photo
I use Zip Recruiter to Look for employment for myself and others I live with. I just signed up and selected notifications for any employment opportunities involving Retail sales, Administrative Assistant, Restaurant, and Home Health Aide. Zip Recruiter is professional as well as helpful when needing to find employment.
  • On-Time Notifications.
  • Newsletters.
  • New Job Recommendations.
  • I do not see anything from this company that needs improvement so far from the job searching end.
Zip Recruiter is well suited for the working adult. I love that you can upload your resume and make changes any time; they even help you with your resume by suggesting words or phrases to use instead of what you want to say. There are new job postings 24/7. Thank you for this opportunity.
Read Shameka Edwards-Burt's full review
Kristyn Cole profile photo
We use ZipRecruiter to recruit for positions we have open. We use it often to recruit for higher-level positions or specialized positions. So far it has been helpful in finding people to submit to our purchasing positions, accounting, and production supervisor level positions. ZipRecruiter gives us another platform to find candidates if we do not have enough in our internal pool.
  • Filter resumes based on date, experience, area, etc.
  • Resumes for high-level positions.
  • Ability to view all contact info.
  • Need more entry-level position resumes.
  • Delete or hide resumes from years past - don't like calling on people who have been working for 2 years because their resume was the first to populate.
I really like using ZipRecruiter for specialized positions and high-level positions. I like being able to use the keyword feature that searches resumes for that word. This helps when recruiting and finding candidates for super specialized positions. I also like being able to see all the contact information for everyone on ZipRecruiter.

I struggle with ZipRecruiter when I am looking for entry-level candidates with basic warehouse experience.
Read Kristyn Cole's full review
Ashley Balsewicz profile photo
August 28, 2019

User Ready

ZipRecruiter is being used across the entire organization at this time. We have an on-demand need for labor at any given time in the moving industry and we always have a decent pool of candidates to choose from when needed. We also used it to search for our new CFO.
  • Filter out what you are looking for.
  • Accurate descriptions.
  • Daily updates.
  • Screen candidates a little better.
  • Add some skill-testing scenarios.
  • Filter out the unqualified.
I really enjoy how you can quickly post a job for free to the website. The step by step assistance is great and puts you on the right track to obtaining an employee that is worth bringing on board permanently. The fee charged thereafter are also reasonable, but ZipRecruiter should charge for each posting instead of monthly.
Read Ashley Balsewicz's full review
Ned Ryerson profile photo
We did the trial job posting. I used it to find an employee to work in our warehouse filling orders and building products.
  • The interface is nice looking.
  • The trial erased ALL posting information!! The minute the trial was over they locked me out of the account and all information from the past. I was a hostage that could not see any of the applicants unless I paid for an actual subscription. Had they told me that in the beginning I would’ve printed out every resume. We will never use ZipRecruiter again!!
  • Fewer candidates compared to Indeed.
Skip it and use Indeed.
Read Ned Ryerson's full review
ZipRecruiter is being used as an additional tool to attract applicants for open positions within my company. It is not currently the sole platform we use for advertising, so it does not directly solve any problems but it does allow us to expand our reach for applicants.
  • A broad reach of applicant pools.
  • It automatically connects with a variety of job boards.
  • ZipRecruiter needs to continue to advertise to the users/job seekers to grow their reach.
  • The tracking links you can create are okay, but not great.
At this time I would still recommend ZipRecruiter to a colleague, but I know it does not have the same reach or name recognition with candidates as other platforms do at the current moment.
October 23, 2019

ZipRecruiter Review

It gives the opportunity to check out the job market needs for students. It also showcases the competition in the higher education industry. ZipRecruiter helps the school with recruitment and retention of faculty and staff.
  • It gives a candid listing of opportunities across various industries.
  • It provides a wide array of salaries.
  • It enables users to use mobile-friendly job alerts.
  • It provides the status of job applications.
  • It has a skills proficiency segment for candidates.
  • It can provide an estimated salary range for positions posted.
  • There can be value for a reference section-you can load in perspective individuals to use as references in ZipRecruiter. Depending on the position candidates apply for, they can select the references for the positions.
  • ZipRecruiter can offer special deals for a limited time for small businesses and entrepreneur job postings.
  • ZipRecruiter can offer a "Veterans Select Resources" where Veterans and/or transitioning military candidates can find jobs where they are military friendly. Many veterans have a wealth of experience but are often screened out by other applicants--such a loss for so many organizations wanted to be successful and profitable.
ZipRecruiter is well suited for candidates with experience in the workforce. It is least appropriate for non-degreed candidates. ZipRecruiter is also great for passive and active candidates. I have been using this resource for quite a while and it is interesting to find which jobs are in demand every year. Mobile users find ZipRecruiter easy to use.
We use ZipRecruiter to post our active job listings. Our sourcing/recruiting department uses it. It gives us the opportunity to share our job openings, and attract talent within an hour (or less)! ZipRecruiter has been a source for us over the past several years. However, we are seeing an increase in quality over quantity, which is definitely a step in the right direction.
  • Job postings.
  • Sourcing resumes.
  • Screening candidates.
  • Better screening tools for candidates who apply to open jobs.
  • Auto-screeners that can be conducted via recorded phone call.
  • Option for candidates to identify when they are open to relocating.
ZipRecruiter is well suited for businesses of any size, who post jobs with entry-level and/or general skillsets. This would include an administrative assistant, customer service professional, or data entry associate. For roles like these, you can expect at least 50 applications, with the opportunity to collect resumes from all backgrounds. ZipRecruiter is not the best suited for highly specialized roles. We find that other job boards have a more robust pipeline of candidates, who, with specialized skillsets, tend to post their resumes. This may include a specialized Marketing professional, IT developer, etc.
I am the sole user of our ZipRecruiter account. We currently have a plan for 20 job postings and 4 logins, but we are considering increasing our package with them. It is being used to aid in the recruitment of staff. We own and operate skilled nursing facilities in Texas, and we currently have over 75 facilities. ZipRecruiter is the site we use to post our CNA, LVN, RN postings mostly, but we also post positions for dietary staff, housekeeping, and maintenance occasionally as well. It has been very beneficial in providing us candidates, particularly nursing candidates, which is where we always have the biggest shortage across our 75+ facilities.
  • They provide a boosting option which will help to attract more candidates and gets your job more exposure.
  • They send the job out to over 100 additional job board sites, so your job gets more exposure than you might think.
  • They focus more on getting your job out in front of as many eyes as possible and getting direct responses to your job as opposed to building a large database of candidates.
  • When you do want to go search their database, it is not real robust.
  • It hasn't worked very well at all for us with higher level positions. Indeed has been more successful for higher level positions.
  • A lot of responses I receive have partial resumes or no resume at all.
I think it is well suited for companies looking to make a lot of hires. I feel it isn't too costly and we have made hires from the site. I feel it is less effective if someone is doing higher-level executive-type recruiting.
We are using ZipRecruiter mainly for Job postings and candidate management. We currently rely on this service and It is being used company wide. What ZipRecruiter brings to the table is a variety of different applicants to your inbox. Since jobs are being posted to multiple sites you will always receive fresh applicants.
  • ZipRecruiter has great exposure bringing in a ton of resumes.
  • You have the ability to surf through the applicant database with ease.
  • The user experience design is very user friendly
  • The matching of great candidates to your inbox are always on target.
  • One of the things that may help improve ZipRecruiter is the ability to filter out applicants that are not a 100% match.
  • A questionnaire can be created to filter out applicants.
  • ZipRecruiter is used as an add on , maybe they can improve to become more of a full lifecycle recruiting applicant tracking system.
When you are tired and have beat up or turned over every rock for talent, ZipRecruiter may bring some refreshing candidates. I remember working on a Tech Support role and the commute made this position very difficult. After using traditional job boards I posted on ZipRecruiter and was amazed by the results I received.
We went to ZipRecruiter because of their ads, and because we thought they could bring us better applicants. We subscribed for 3 months, and 90% of candidates had zero relevant experience. I called 1 day after our auto-bill to cancel and they informed me, per the terms of our service contract, that there are no balance refunds. Terrible client service.
  • Great advertisements.
  • Client support (except for billing).
  • Poor quality of candidates.
  • Upcharges to "optimize ads."
  • A poor refund policy.
ZipRecruiter may be good for white collar or skilled technical jobs, but not so much for hourly workers.
Barbara Renze profile photo
I personally use ZipRecruiter to search for open jobs in my area and across the United States. It's always interesting to see the jobs that are available. Even if I am not actively seeking a new job, it's nice to get a snapshot of how things are going in my industry. ZipRecruiter sends me jobs to review and apply for, if desired.
  • Zip Recruiter does a nice job of sending you jobs on a daily or weekly basis (your preference), and it is easy to apply for such jobs. If they don't apply to you or aren't relevant, you can let them know so that they can better refine their searches in the future.
  • I haven't tried yet, but I do believe that you can post your resume on there for companies to view as well. If you were actively seeking a job, this would be a great option.
  • I have no suggestions for improvement. I think it is functioning very well right now.
It is well-suited to the active job seeker. It makes it easy to view open jobs, or get weekly emails about open jobs that might be of interest to you. If you are not actively seeking a job, I would not recommend signing up for emails because it may be too much and just seem like spam.
Read Barbara Renze's full review
Natalia Olarte Staunton profile photo
March 21, 2019

Total Deception

I was looking to higher a biller and an assistant for the business. I decided to try Ziprecruiter free trial to see if the applicant pool was better than other recruitment sites, and then would decide if I would purchase a one month subscription for the posting.
  • quickly get resumes
  • False advertisement of their free trial-
  • automatically enrolled in a subscription
  • when you cancel your subscription, you are re-enrolled in a different plan and have to cancel that one as well
Total deception: I applied for a free four day trial. Apparently, they did not disclose that in that free trial you are only allowed to view 10 resumes, nothing more. In addition, once you have received ten resumes, your account is locked, so you can not actually look at the resumes unless you pay! So it is not a free trial because you can not look at anyone's resumes and it does not last the four days. Once you cancel your subscription, you are automatically enrolled in a different subscription and must cancel that one as well!
Read Natalia Olarte Staunton's full review
We use ZipRecruiter both as a job board for our various open positions, as well as a good sourcing point for passive candidates throughout their own internal database. Every recruiter on the team has access to the job board to not only post a new role but also review candidates that have applied to these posted positions directly. ZipRecruiter serves as another tool of sourcing candidates for open positions.
  • ZipRecruiter is very easy to use, even for those who are not tech-savvy.
  • The platform offers seamless options to mass-message out all candidates who have applied. This eliminates the time-consuming efforts to have to message out to each candidate.
  • ZipRecruiter parses and connects well with our ATS platform, which makes it easy to track information as well and manage candidate profiles.
  • ZipRecruiter makes it almost too easy for candidates to apply for roles using their one-click apply method. This leads to many unqualified applications for open roles.
  • The platform should look to offer more options for employers to source candidates better. While it does offer the ability to add screening questions, it lacks more specific-related questions to truly test a candidate's skills.
  • Their internal database is a little quirky and does not have the powerful (or useful) search functions available.
ZipRecruiter is a great platform for entry/low-level positions as it's a very popular job board that can stretch to thousands of potential applicants. When it comes to more senior roles, because it's incredibly easy for anyone to apply, it's time-consuming and difficult to find a "needle in a haystack" for an open position.
ZipRecruiter was used at our organization as the main recruiting tool platform. We hired over 25 employees using the software across the entire organization. My hiring managers were able to sort resumes based on qualifications needed and schedule interviews for a seamless hiring process.
  • ZipRecruiter is a basic ATS that stores all your applicant info in one place.
  • You're able to search for specific keywords in each applicant resume.
  • This all helps with an efficient hiring process and keeps my team organized while choosing candidates to interview.
  • I think the email templates and communication piece with ZR can be improved.
  • The system is very user-friendly but adding more detail in the candidate overview would be helpful.
ZR is good for small to medium-sized businesses who need to recruit heavily in a small amount of time. It feeds to other job posting sites like Indeed and LinkedIn.
We use ZipRecruiter since we are an executive search firm and a recruitment firm. I thought ZipRecruiter is only good for full-time positions but it is also perfect if you are looking for freelancers. However, please be mindful that not all ZipRecruiter applicants are a great fit. Some but not most.
  • Another method of sourcing channel
  • Helps you build a strong candidate pipeline
  • Makes clients happy with the turnaround of candidates
  • Not all candidates are a great fit.
  • You still need to peruse profiles since a lot of people. even if they don't have the pedigree wanted, can still apply.
  • The messaging aspect in the system is not that convenient so I am still using my email to communicate with candidates.
ZipRecruiter is a great sourcing channel. You need ZipRecruiter if you want to build a strong pipeline in the shortest possible time. The only drawback with ZipRecruiter is that the messaging interface and the that everyone, even if not a fit, can apply to your postings.
Erin Holm profile photo
As our recruiter, I've used ZipRecruiter to post jobs and attract candidates. ZipRecruiter is one of the job boards our ATS is integrated with, and we see quite a few candidates come to us through this platform. We've used it as a free job board, done the free trial, and paid for job postings. We chose to use it as an option to further publicize our open roles.
  • It is a well-known product. More and more candidates select this as where they heard about our company. It's hard to ignore the fact that it's becoming a very reputable job platform. They do quite a bit of advertising, so I'm interested in seeing how it will grow.
  • Because it's grown in popularity, the candidate pool is quite large. Depending on your criteria, there are a lot of potential candidates to find.
  • There is a way to rate candidates using the thumbs up/down/middle options. I enjoy having this right on the platform, rather than having to make notes about candidates.
  • Fairly user-friendly - it's not the sexiest interface, but it's also not difficult to use, which is nice.
  • Quality of candidates - one of the reasons we stopped using this platform is the lack of quality/qualified candidates. ZipRecruiter has an option where candidates can one-click on a type of job and their resume is posted to a variety of roles. These tools tend to make recruiters cringe, as resumes are splattered across job postings that aren't truly related to their skills. More filters for job applicants would be incredibly helpful, especially as the platform grows!
  • Price - for smaller businesses that don't hire hundreds of people, the price seemed a bit high. It just wasn't worth it for us.
  • Overall, just more ways to filter criteria and candidates. I struggled with finding filters based on location and/or if candidates were willing to relocate. We had candidates applying from all over that had no intention of relocating.
ZipRecruiter does have a large number of candidates and only seems to be growing. If you're looking for more general roles, I think it would be a useful tool. The more specific you get, the less likely it seems you get the right candidates. Most of the applicants I received from ZipRecruiter or applicants applying on their own were not even remotely qualified for the role.

Additionally, although not an outrageous fee for companies that hire in large quantities, if you're putting up just 1 or 2 jobs a month, the price can be steep (especially with what you're getting).

Read Erin Holm's full review
December 19, 2018

ZipRecruiter Performs

ZipRecruiter is currently used by our staffing department to post open positions and to search their database of candidates. ZipRecruiter has proved itself as a compliment to our other online staffing solutions. We have been able to attract candidates for both our Senior and Junior level roles. We find solid candidates for both our exempt and non-exempt roles.
  • They make the process of posting positions relatively easy. While there are plenty of details to help round out your job posting, the UI is simple and easy to use. Sharing to company social media is available as well.
  • Their dedicated account managers are extremely helpful and usually available to speak with you right away.
  • The pricing packages and flexibility of payment options make it an attractive option in this space.
  • They have made some changes to their resume database search functionality that fixed some of the experience issues we were having. The search function is much easier now and more robust.
  • With social media posting, you are only permitted to sign up for one company. We have multiple "brands" that post on ZipRecruiter but, only able to link to one of their social media accounts.
ZipRecruiter has proven to be useful in a variety of scenarios for us. Whether it is a high volume of candidates that we are looking for or one high level position, we have had success with ZipRecruiter. If we were ever having a hard time with a specific position, we could use a Traffic Boost credit to get more visibility for our posting. The resume database is also a great compliment for the posting when you need more candidates.
We use ZipRecruiter to support the large amount of jobs that we fill for our clients. It is used across the whole organization, and it allows us to reach a wide spread variety of candidates. We use a combination of a few job boards, but for my branch, ZipRecruiter makes a big difference in how many people apply for my open jobs.
  • ZipRecruiter allows you to use keywords and tag your posts to reach a wider audience. This is especially helpful for multi-faceted positions in where the title might not include all the descriptors to attract qualified candidates.
  • I really enjoy the wage range comparison feature. As you write a job post it compares the wage you offer to other wages in the area, based on the job title. This is great for keeping an eye on the competition and adjusting to get the best candidates.
  • The resume search feature is also very helpful. I can search by years of experience in a field, job titles or resume keywords, so I don't accidentally overlook the kind of people I am looking for.
  • My least favorite feature is the automatic apply feature. When a candidate applies for say, a customer service job, ZipRecruiter can automatically send out their resume to any job with customer service keywords. This causes issues for me because I get candidates who have no idea that they applied, or they end up applying to my customer service positions that have language requirement they can't fill.
  • I am not fond of how often the filters reset. When I'm searching through my jobs, the filters automatically reset every single time I click on something. This is an annoyance when you're looking for multiple jobs or candidates within the same perimeters.
ZipRecruiter works well for entry level positions, I've noticed we have a higher application rate with lower level jobs vs high experience required positions. It has been extremely helpful for reaching a large audience quickly. Those who have an account receive email updates and notifications about jobs related to what jobs they are interested in.
May 09, 2018

Mostly Useless

Used to bolster sourcing efforts for a number of positions across a number of industries. ZipRecruiter was used as a supplement to additional recruiting tools, including Indeed, LinkedIn, and Career Builder. We did not use all the features of ZipRecruiter (though I have used all features with previous positions), and primarily utilized the resume database to source for passive candidates.
  • Finding new candidates. When sourcing extensively with only one or two platforms, the candidate pool can run dry from time to time. ZipRecruiter typically had some new candidates to bring into the mix.
  • Easy candidate ratings. Trying to use a numerical scale can be clumsy. I appreciate the three thumbs rating option provided by ZipRecruiter.
  • Allows you to search by keywords. Most recruiting platforms provide this feature in their resume database, but it still warrants mention here.
  • I would love the ability to sort by not only current location, but locations a candidate is willing to relocate to.
  • More filters. Comparing the filters available on LinkedIn Recruiter to what ZipRecruiter has to offer really highlights just how much more could be done.
  • Fewer "junk" resumes. ZipRecruiter seems to be rife with candidates in their database that either has no actual resume on file or a two-word resume. There needs to be some way to filter out resumes that are clearly lacking any useful information.
ZipRecruiter has in my experience always been much more practical for sourcing for lower-level, lower-paying roles. If you need to find general labor candidates, customer service personnel, etc., ZipRecruiter can really improve your resume count. However, if you are recruiting for technical or high-level positions, ZipRecruiter falls way short of competitors like LinkedIn Recruiter.
Brad Price profile photo
January 16, 2018

Know what you're in for!

We have used ZipRecruiter to advertise job listings, in order to increase incoming candidates. We have sole use of ZipRecruiter in the HR department, and share info on candidate applications with relevant team members when applicable, in Workable. When we decide we need to boost the reach of a job listing, we turn to a number of different solutions, ZipRecruiter being one of them.
  • ZipRecruiter is a well-known, recognized, trusted brand. That is not something to be underestimated.
  • ZipRecruiter has significant reach, so if you're looking for your job listing to be found, ZipRecruiter is a good place to go.
  • ZipRecruiter appears to have no quality control. I find myself inundated with completely unqualified applications, which is part of the job, but it seems that ZipRecruiter appears to supply more unqualified/irrelevant candidates than many other competitive solutions.
  • ZipRecruiter is not the most user-friendly experience I've had. I can get done what I need to, but some click-reducing changes and simpler UI would be really helpful.
ZipRecruiter is perfect to increase volume of applications and increase awareness of a role you wish to fill. It can definitely lead to finding an ideal candidate. However, it can also fill your workload with unnecessary and irrelevant applications from unqualified candidates. There are also lots of people who apply through "1 click applications" for multiple jobs which means they apply for a role without even looking at your ad, knowing what your company does, or if they accurately fit the requirements for the role.
Read Brad Price's full review
Kerry Higley profile photo
November 13, 2017

Happy with ZipRecruiter

We are a recruiting and coaching company, so we use ZipRecruiter daily for various jobs and industries. My recruiter pulls off resumes daily and reviews them for the Marketing, IT, Accounting/Finance, Operations and Sales roles that we have posted. I would say that 95% of our postings have got 5+ qualified candidates.
  • Sources Quality Candidates
  • User-friendly (super easy to post, and remove jobs)
  • Customer Service - every time I have had a question it is quickly answered
  • Adding the option for qualifying questions would be a great feature.
Again we are recruiters, so we are prepared to handle the inflow of hundreds of resumes per job. I know it can be tough for small employers to handle that many resumes, I think they just need to be prepared for how many they may receive. As I stated before if the option for qualifying questions was added, this would solve that problem.
Read Kerry Higley's full review
Alan Kennedy profile photo
I used ZipRecruiter to get a pharmacy technician. I had maybe 20 responses, and I did hire one tech through this site. the site was very cumbersome to use. I was told I had a specific date to cancel before I had any more charges. I did not need an ongoing service, I was looking to hire one technician. the service charged my account 18 days prior to that date. so I would recommend that if you do use them, and only want to use it for a quick hire, then cancel the service the day after you first use it. I doubt I would ever use it again because of the cost, cumbersome interface and what I got out of it. other sites are more cost-effective.
  • the ability to search for applicants based on certain qualifications.
  • the web site and interface is cumbersome, bulky and not user friendly to use.
Better for large businesses who are always searching for applicants. NOT a good choice for a small business only looking for one hire.
Read Alan Kennedy's full review

About ZipRecruiter

ZipRecruiter is a cloud-based platform developed by Ziprecruiter, Inc in California, billed as a cheap alternative to larger ATS platforms or as an aid to be integrated into existing ATS. However it offers a set of features typical of ATS, though narrowed somewhat. Such features are posting to a broad range of job boards rapidly, a mobile format for mobile job seekers, the ability to create brief “real world” questionnaires for candidate screening, integration with social networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn), a job page with company branding and logo, and (a more rarely found feature) the ability allow unlimited users access to the system without a concomitant price change. Ziprecruiter is targeted to meet the needs of smaller to midsize companies though pricing plans support implementation and use by the large institutions. There are five total levels: Starter, Team, Company, Big Hiring, and Enterprise. Less expensive plans allow fewer simultaneous job postings and a smaller resume database, and the largest plan, which may be custom tailored, supports unlimited postings, a far more capacious database, and dedicated account management. Transitioning and implementation is supported via live business hours customer support.