ZipRecruiter Reviews

May 02, 2020
Jennifer Beck | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use ZipRecruiter as a recruitment platform for our open positions. 99% of my hiring is done from ZR and my fill time is an average of 10 days or less.
Read Jennifer Beck's full review
April 07, 2020
Ryan Chies | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As the Executive Director of a rural skilled nursing campus, we faced the challenge of recruiting nurses to our community. I reached out to ZipRecruiter for assistance in solving this issue. I was assigned a recruitment specialist that understood our need and how to best approach our recruitment strategy. I was very impressed with the way ZipRecruiter maintained communication and made adjustments to our recruitment strategy during our campaign. ZipRecruiter was mindful of our budget and maximized those funds to the most impactful areas. We were able to attract a handful of nurses to our community by working with ZipRecruiter. I would utilize ZipRecruiter for future recruitment campaigns.
Read Ryan Chies's full review
March 11, 2020
Kimberly Kenner | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are a consulting company, providing HR and recruiting support to our clients. We post at least 3 openings at any given time, usually the ones that do not require complex sourcing. We use our own ATS to post all the openings, then use a link to our ATS when positing jobs to Zip. The 3 openings package fits our needs most of the time.
Read Kimberly Kenner's full review
March 03, 2020
Mark Rueckert | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I have gained much of the benefits from the whole recruiting procedure which had allowed me to gain more insights about the right candidates and connecting me with them. It allows me to filter the high caliber candidates in a more efficient way rather than the standard channels which only brings out the available individuals. It always led me towards making the right choices for me as well as for my company.
Read Mark Rueckert's full review
March 13, 2020

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We used this platform across our entire organization. It helped increase our viability for our open positions by adding to multiple recruiting sites. We operate within multiple markets so it is important to utilize multiple sites in order to get a good selection of qualified candidates. It was different than the other sites we have used.
March 03, 2020

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is used in our organization alongside a few other platforms. It is being used across the whole organization, and it addresses issues in trying to find suitable applicants for our positions. As a school in a small area, it can be hard sometimes to find people who are qualified for the position but ZipRecruiter brings those applicants to us.
February 26, 2020
Casey Swink | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I currently use ZipRecruiter to post any open positions that my company has a need to fill. I am the only one out of my Human Resource department to use it but they all have access to it if needed. It's a great resource to review resumes of applicants and connect with any candidates if needed. I am able to make any changes to my open positions at any time if needed which is nice because if we are not getting many candidates we can try to make it more appealing to a certain pool of talent.
Read Casey Swink's full review
February 17, 2020
Robert Calilli | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use ZipRecruiter to hire at all open positions in our company. From Sales to administration positions are posted with ZipRecruiter. We can conduct very professional interviews from the recruits we receive through ZipRecruiter. We have hired some of our top talents by utilizing your company.
Read Robert Calilli's full review
February 15, 2020
Art Stiefel | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We have used ZipRecruiter as a way for us to identify the best candidates without wasting a lot of time having to go through a lot of resumes and cover letters that are not relevant to the roles we need to fill. This is important because when we are looking to hire we don't have a lot of leeway with the experience we require and the time in which we need to get new hires on board.
Read Art Stiefel's full review
February 04, 2020
Matthew Bernstein | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

The recruiting team in my organization uses ZipRecruiter on a nearly daily basis to find, vet, and source candidates for all of our job openings across multiple departments. It allows us to search across many different functions at the same time, saving us time money and resources in the job recruitment process.
Read Matthew Bernstein's full review
December 04, 2019
Ray Fisher | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our recruiters use ZipRecruiter to search for qualified candidates for our client's open job orders. We also use ZipRecruiter to search for internal employees. ZipRecruiter allows us to invite multiple qualified candidates to our office to interview for open positions. Not only does ZipRecruiter save time in our office but it also allows our recruiters to be productive in selecting the candidates that best fit our needs. We have been working with ZipRecruiter for the past 5 years and will continue to use their services.
Read Ray Fisher's full review
November 17, 2019
Katie McKinlay | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use ZipRecruiter sponsored through JazzHR for our hiring needs. We’ve been happy with the quality and quantity of sponsored ZipRecruiter posts and have used ZipRecruiter outside of the integration with our ATS previously.
Read Katie McKinlay's full review
February 17, 2020
Natacha Rubio | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I had first used ZipRecruiter as an individual and received results based on my experience and skill level. I later recommended it to my employer to receive qualified candidates tailored to our needs. It solves transition issues smoothly and effectively.
Read Natacha Rubio's full review
October 05, 2019
Bruce Emmerling | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

ZipRecruiter is used across the organization for different departments. Its single database and easy integration of its varied functions make it easy to implement. It addresses the issue of hiring functions and managing the hiring process for new employees. It also helps supply reports on hiring trends over specific time periods to help gauge hiring patterns in the long term.
Read Bruce Emmerling's full review
October 05, 2019
Shameka Edwards-Burt | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Zip Recruiter to Look for employment for myself and others I live with. I just signed up and selected notifications for any employment opportunities involving Retail sales, Administrative Assistant, Restaurant, and Home Health Aide. Zip Recruiter is professional as well as helpful when needing to find employment.
Read Shameka Edwards-Burt's full review
September 25, 2019
Kristyn Cole | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use ZipRecruiter to recruit for positions we have open. We use it often to recruit for higher-level positions or specialized positions. So far it has been helpful in finding people to submit to our purchasing positions, accounting, and production supervisor level positions. ZipRecruiter gives us another platform to find candidates if we do not have enough in our internal pool.
Read Kristyn Cole's full review
February 21, 2020

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

ZipRecruiter is used across all departments of our business. It is one of the best hiring tools we have, and since we are a small business it is hard for us to post on our own site for candidates. Having a one-stop job posting site is the best HR solution that a business like us needs.
December 30, 2019

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

ZipRecruiter is being used as an additional tool to attract applicants for open positions within my company. It is not currently the sole platform we use for advertising, so it does not directly solve any problems but it does allow us to expand our reach for applicants.
October 23, 2019

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It gives the opportunity to check out the job market needs for students. It also showcases the competition in the higher education industry. ZipRecruiter helps the school with recruitment and retention of faculty and staff.
October 22, 2019

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use ZipRecruiter to post our active job listings. Our sourcing/recruiting department uses it. It gives us the opportunity to share our job openings, and attract talent within an hour (or less)! ZipRecruiter has been a source for us over the past several years. However, we are seeing an increase in quality over quantity, which is definitely a step in the right direction.
September 20, 2019

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am the sole user of our ZipRecruiter account. We currently have a plan for 20 job postings and 4 logins, but we are considering increasing our package with them. It is being used to aid in the recruitment of staff. We own and operate skilled nursing facilities in Texas, and we currently have over 75 facilities. ZipRecruiter is the site we use to post our CNA, LVN, RN postings mostly, but we also post positions for dietary staff, housekeeping, and maintenance occasionally as well. It has been very beneficial in providing us candidates, particularly nursing candidates, which is where we always have the biggest shortage across our 75+ facilities.
September 20, 2019

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using ZipRecruiter mainly for Job postings and candidate management. We currently rely on this service and It is being used company wide. What ZipRecruiter brings to the table is a variety of different applicants to your inbox. Since jobs are being posted to multiple sites you will always receive fresh applicants.
November 26, 2019

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We went to ZipRecruiter because of their ads, and because we thought they could bring us better applicants. We subscribed for 3 months, and 90% of candidates had zero relevant experience. I called 1 day after our auto-bill to cancel and they informed me, per the terms of our service contract, that there are no balance refunds. Terrible client service.
August 28, 2019
Ashley Balsewicz | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

ZipRecruiter is being used across the entire organization at this time. We have an on-demand need for labor at any given time in the moving industry and we always have a decent pool of candidates to choose from when needed. We also used it to search for our new CFO.
Read Ashley Balsewicz's full review

What is ZipRecruiter?

ZipRecruiter is a cloud-based platform developed by Ziprecruiter, Inc in California, billed as a cheap alternative to larger ATS platforms or as an aid to be integrated into existing ATS. However it offers a set of features typical of ATS, though narrowed somewhat. Such features are posting to a broad range of job boards rapidly, a mobile format for mobile job seekers, the ability to create brief “real world” questionnaires for candidate screening, integration with social networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn), a job page with company branding and logo, and (a more rarely found feature) the ability allow unlimited users access to the system without a concomitant price change. Ziprecruiter is targeted to meet the needs of smaller to midsize companies though pricing plans support implementation and use by the large institutions. There are five total levels: Starter, Team, Company, Big Hiring, and Enterprise. Less expensive plans allow fewer simultaneous job postings and a smaller resume database, and the largest plan, which may be custom tailored, supports unlimited postings, a far more capacious database, and dedicated account management. Transitioning and implementation is supported via live business hours customer support.