ZipRecruiter Reviews

Art Stiefel | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

I give ZipRecruiter a high score of overall approval because as a job posting platform they really do what they say they do. They deliver on the ease of use and the high-quality candidates that they say they will deliver. This is the part of the process that is most important. In our day-to-day, we have enough that keeps us busy, and having a candidate search platform like ZipRecruiter is a huge plus for us.
Read Art Stiefel's full review
Bruce Emmerling | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

The software product is well geared to a low to medium-sized organization, and can habdle expanding levels of hiring needs. It has easy to learn functions, and an easy to navigate interface, making it a nice choice for novices or those with limited experience with recruiting CRM type software applications on the market.
Read Bruce Emmerling's full review
Ashley Balsewicz | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 28, 2019

User Ready

Support

I have not had to contact the ZipRecruiter customer service team, but I have co-workers who have and had nothing but good things to say about their assistance. I was informed all questions were answered and the situation was resolved regarding a posting that wouldn't update properly. The call took less than 8 minutes which is impressive.
Read Ashley Balsewicz's full review

Support

I am rating ZipRecruiter and Indeed at 9/10 because they are both the best options right now. No one should ever get a 10/10 because there is always room for improvement, but I do believe that ZipRecruiter has built a system that is full service and easy to use.
October 23, 2019

ZipRecruiter Review

Support

I have used ZipRecruiter for a while and I find it to be rather consistent without errors. I would like for ZipRecruiter to remain relevant and cutting edge for mobile users. I don't want to rely on using my PC to apply to jobs-so the smoother application processes while using the smartphone, the better!

Support

We have had to reach out to ZipRecruiter's support on many occasions. At one time, we were over-billed for one of their subscriptions. Not only did the billing get adjusted quickly, but we also got a chance to test out one of their perks for free. The account executives are helpful and friendly.

Support

Customer support is great. They called and gave me a lot of recommendations on how to change up my ads to attract more candidates and were very hands-on in helping us out, but I think the site still has room to improve on things.

Support

I have not had to contact support in regards to Zip recruiters functionalities. All seems to work well. I have noticed the chat option always present on the initial page. Seems like they are attentive and ready to resolve any customer issues. I have noticed the company account rep is always reachable through emails and answering concerns.

Support

We called last month, and wanted to cancel. We called 1 day after the auto-bill for 10/15 /19 to cancel, and were informed, per the terms of our service contract, that there are no balance refunds. Terrible client service.
May 09, 2018

Mostly Useless

Support

Have not had to utilize support recently, but in past instances they have reached out within 12 hours to help rectify any problems or answer any questions about features and functionality.

The only issue I ever had with them was trying to clarify, when they previously advertised that they posted on 200+ job boards, if that meant that your job would for sure be posted on each job board. Turns out, by the way, that they only guarantee distribution, not posting.

About ZipRecruiter

ZipRecruiter is a cloud-based platform developed by Ziprecruiter, Inc in California, billed as a cheap alternative to larger ATS platforms or as an aid to be integrated into existing ATS. However it offers a set of features typical of ATS, though narrowed somewhat. Such features are posting to a broad range of job boards rapidly, a mobile format for mobile job seekers, the ability to create brief “real world” questionnaires for candidate screening, integration with social networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn), a job page with company branding and logo, and (a more rarely found feature) the ability allow unlimited users access to the system without a concomitant price change. Ziprecruiter is targeted to meet the needs of smaller to midsize companies though pricing plans support implementation and use by the large institutions. There are five total levels: Starter, Team, Company, Big Hiring, and Enterprise. Less expensive plans allow fewer simultaneous job postings and a smaller resume database, and the largest plan, which may be custom tailored, supports unlimited postings, a far more capacious database, and dedicated account management. Transitioning and implementation is supported via live business hours customer support.