Likelihood to Recommend
Canon Pixma Pro printer is ideal for use in the office of the organization, for its multiple functions that facilitate work projects. It's FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) feature includes a printhead that allows printing with microscopic ink droplets and high resolution. In addition, it is a printer that feeds 12 inks to make copies and can make them up to A3 + size to have a paper copy of the best photographs.
- Print professional-quality photos in a variety of media in a size up to 13 x 19.5 inches
- The powerful Print Studio Pro plug-in2 software offers professional photographers effective printing solutions and can deliver image data directly
- The built-in Wi-Fi gives you the freedom to place the printer in a convenient place and allows multiple users to print from different computers without interruption.
- The amount of ink the printer has is insufficient in relation to the cost
- Printing on CD / DVD or Blu-Ray discs and their covers can be improved
- AirPrint that allows you to print photos, emails, web pages and documents from your Apple device, may present errors in some cases
Canon PIXMA PRO is the best in the line of high-end professional photo printers. With a very good quality photographic printing and a variety of features for professional use in different departments of an organization. Among its most important features that I use this, the real monochromatic prints.
They include black, gray and light gray. These inks offer a higher intensity black color to raise the level of professional print quality by creating dramatic expressions of gray-scale photography.
Return on Investment
- This printer with its ability to connect remotely to increased capacity of our organization to realize business
- The relationship of the organization with customers improves considerably because high quality prints can be obtained instantly
- The departments of the organization optimize the daily tasks with this excellent printer
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?