Categories of Information Collected
In connection with our Services, we collect:
- Identifiers, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address;
- Demographics, such as your date of birth and gender;
- Professional or employment information, such as your employer and other company affiliations (e.g., employer names, titles, work addresses, and other contact information);
- Social networking information, such as profile information, and email address;
- Audio and visual information, such as your profile photo and recordings of calls or meetings);
- Commercial information, such as your ratings and reviews of products and services;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as your IP address, cookie information, device identifiers, browser characteristics, operating system details, language preference, and browsing information; and
- Other information you provide to us, such as information provided via surveys, focus groups, and/or other marketing research efforts; and
- Inferences drawn from the data above;
Purposes of Use
We may use personal information about you:
- To provide our Services.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes, which may include communicating with you via email.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Site or our Services.
- For customer loyalty programs.
- For marketing and promotional purposes to send you news, newsletters, or marketing materials about TrustRadius products or services that may interest you, or special offers (such as incentives for reviewing products or services you’ve used) from us or from companies listed on our Site. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our Services in various forums, including on third party websites, on social media sites, among other means.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to improve our Site and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To address legal requirements.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or other illegal activities, or to otherwise establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
“Sale” Opt-Out Right
Some of these uses involve what the CCPA labels a “sale” of personal information. To exercise your CCPA right opt out of “sales,” you can follow the instructions on our Do Not Sell Request Form.