Likelihood to Recommend
Any serious small or large business that is utilizing a mainstream database, purchase ordering system, and web platform should look into this software - especially if you're using softwares compliant with this protector. It really does do an outstanding job of addressing all weaknesses through auditing and vaulting the potential virus concerns.
- It satisfies and meets internal and external audit requirements.
- The integration is straightforward.
- Good and clear reporting.
Whilst Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall Systems were more costly than the closest alternative, there was more ample community support, 3rd party support, more capable functionality for our complex infrastructures, and additional features for audit.
Return on Investment
- It meets audit requirements, so it was a must for us. Overall I am satisfied.
- Expensive, but worth it if your budget permits.
- Less internal audit work.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?