Likelihood to Recommend
I think it is well-suited for populations who value social media and being connected in this manner at work. If the population does not value this type of open interaction, it will be underutilized. Many of our baby-boomer generation staff have a hard time seeing the relevancy of a site such as this.
Feature Rating Comparison
- I think it helps people crowd source an organization for information and resources that may not be easily found.
- The subjects feature is a great place to develop communities of practice where links, files and communication can be shared.
- As long as the search engine is optimized / working effectively, it can be a powerful way to access sites and resources across the organization.
- The profile finder is glitchy and rarely comes up with solid results.
- The site sometimes has glitches, such as subject pages not loading and complete content not appearing on the screen until you refresh or give it an abnormal amount of time to load.
- The "USAID Search" option should appear first for the search results. It is not intuitive that it is the last search option to select. Often users don't even clearly recognize that they need to select types of search results.
Return on Investment
- I feel that it has connected colleagues who would have never met in our global organization.
- I has created a division in the organization between the users and those who oppose its existence.
- It has been a great place for communication-oriented departments to get their messages out, advertise events, etc.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?