The TrustMaps compare Marketing Automation software products based on end-user satisfaction ratings and research frequency by prospective buyers.
To be included on a particular TrustMap, a product must have 10+ reviews and ratings overall, and 5+ in that segment. Most have many more.
We segment data by the size of the company using the product, based on number of employees. Our market segments are:
- Small Businesses: 1-50 employees
- Mid-Sized Companies: 51-1,000 employees
- Enterprises: More than 1,000 employees
We have created each TrustMap on two dimensions:
- Overall trScore: The trScore is based on satisfaction ratings from end-users on a 10-point scale, and is calculated to accurately represent current customer sentiment. It is a weighted average that factors in review freshness, review source, and rating type. You can read more about how trScore is calculated here.
- Research Frequency: This metric reflects how often a product is researched by prospective buyers on TrustRadius. Products with large installed bases or those experiencing significant growth momentum are researched more frequently.
The red dotted line depicts the median trScore. All products above the red line are classified as “Top Rated”. Products further to the right on the graphic are those products that are most frequently searched for on TrustRadius. High search volumes may indicate either positive or negative sentiment – people evaluating a product either to select or replace.
Satisfaction ratings are one factor to consider in your search for a Marketing Automation solution. It's also important to consider your feature requirements and the particular strengths and weaknesses of each product. The rest of this report provides an evaluation of each software product, including pros and cons, customer demographics, and other insights gleaned from end-user reviews on TrustRadius.