Score 8 out of 10
We selected 250ok to identify email deliverability issues. Before 250ok, we used a variety of free and paid tools but wanted to manage everything under one account. Currently, we use it primarily to review email campaigns before we send, track engagement, and review potential issues with ESPs. In the future, we plan to increase usage to include DMARC monitoring as well.
- They provide a wide-ranging tool to view your email templates in many different email clients under different circumstances. We used this tool to identify specific issues we couldn't test that a small subset of users had complained about.
- The Seedlist Optimizer Tool does the legwork for you to identify which ESPs are used the most and gives you a custom seed list for testing.
- The Campaign Diagnostics report shows immediate feedback after sending on how your email is performing and where you can improve in the future.
- Within the 250ok dashboard, there are a few different types of tracking and monitoring tools that aren't explained well within the product. Their uses were explained during onboarding but we continue to go back to the self-help to confirm best practices. I hope they work on more contextual help to improve this experience.
- While the product does work if you have shared IP addresses, it took us some time after launch to filter out other's email data that get included during monitoring.
Read Joe Hallissey's full review
Compared to other options, we found that 250ok had a good balance of features for the price, continual improvements and new features, and an actual support system. 250ok is a perfect platform for an SMB to use to actively monitor their email deliverability and identify areas where they could improve to reach their lists.