Reviews (1-4 of 4)
June 14, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
We selected 250ok to identify email deliverability issues. Before 250ok, we used a variety of free and paid tools but wanted to manage everything under one account. Currently, we use it primarily to review email campaigns before we send, track engagement, and review potential issues with ESPs. In the future, we plan to increase usage to include DMARC monitoring as well.
- They provide a wide-ranging tool to view your email templates in many different email clients under different circumstances. We used this tool to identify specific issues we couldn't test that a small subset of users had complained about.
- The Seedlist Optimizer Tool does the legwork for you to identify which ESPs are used the most and gives you a custom seed list for testing.
- The Campaign Diagnostics report shows immediate feedback after sending on how your email is performing and where you can improve in the future.
- Within the 250ok dashboard, there are a few different types of tracking and monitoring tools that aren't explained well within the product. Their uses were explained during onboarding but we continue to go back to the self-help to confirm best practices. I hope they work on more contextual help to improve this experience.
- While the product does work if you have shared IP addresses, it took us some time after launch to filter out other's email data that get included during monitoring.
Read Joe Hallissey's full review
Compared to other options, we found that 250ok had a good balance of features for the price, continual improvements and new features, and an actual support system. 250ok is a perfect platform for an SMB to use to actively monitor their email deliverability and identify areas where they could improve to reach their lists.
October 05, 2019
Score 6 out of 10
We are using it for our B2B and B2C side of the business. It helps us track email deliverability, domain health, and email provider deliverability.
Read this authenticated review
250ok is suited for smaller B2B or B2C email deliverability.
January 08, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
250ok is used by our Marketing Infrastructure team. We have several team members who are logging in and reviewing the results. We use it to address email deliverability and inbox placement. Before using 250ok, we could only see metrics like opens, clicks, bounces, and unsubscribes. Now we're able to see ISP-level insights on inbox placement.
- Provides a seed list so you can weight the ISPs that are important to you
- Provides visual reporting so you can see how your email program is performing overall
- Support with knowledgeable team members
- Does not specifically identify which email addresses are spam traps
- This is software as a service, so it's not managed and you need to have team members who can make adjustments to your email program
- Would be nice if 250ok had a direct relationship with ISPs and could reach out on your behalf
Read Kevin Scally's full review
250ok is suitable for email senders who are on a dedicated IP address. Also, if you have emails from many different sources, this would be a good tool to get an idea of what is being sent on your behalf so you can identify spam/phishing using your name. If you are using a tool where you are on a shared IP address, there would likely be fewer applications for 250ok.
January 11, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
250ok is part of our deliverability toolkit along with ReturnPath, some internal proprietary apps, and publicly available tools like Senderscore, Google Postmaster, SNDS, and others. It is very helpful with inbox placement tracking and deliverability issue diagnosis. In our case, it is used across all offices by a dedicated deliverability department.
- Use of recipients' engagement data to display campaign performance instead of panel data.
- Easy to use interface.
- Access to spam trap network and granular reports in real time.
- Blacklist monitoring in real time.
- Multi-point compliance checks.
- Documentation website could use some improvement (i.e. Search on the API Guide page, videos in the User Guide).
- Can't copy/paste certain things from the UI (i.e. IP ranges).
- Doesn't integrate directly with some ESPs although it's easy to just use new seed lists.
Read this authenticated review
250ok is a great tool for companies that have recently switched ESPs to monitor inbox placement or for companies that historically have been having email deliverability issues and would like to learn about the root cause and improve. Unlike ReturnPath, 250ok doesn't offer certification, but honestly, you don't need certification if you follow the Gmail/Microsoft/AOL/Yahoo bulk sender guidelines. I haven't seen a company which significantly improved their results with that certification and I've been working for one major ESP for 7 years. 250ok is a good diagnostic/monitoring tool but it is not a panacea for those who continue to violate sender guidelines due to poor list/content management.
250ok Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
250ok headquartered in Indianapolis offers what they provide is a complete email deliverability solution, including tools for deliverability analytics, design, DMARC, engagement, and support by email experts.
Categories: Email Deliverability
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
250ok Technical Details