Avaya Communicator is a communications platform from Santa Clara-based Avaya that allows chat or IM, voice, and web conferencing to be deployed from within business applications. It replaces the Avaya Flare Experience product.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/sI/P0/TM8ER0NSNCT2.jpegAvaya - The way to go!Avaya is a long-standing name in the communications industry and hands-down lives up to its name. It is possibly one of the best enterprise communication systems I've ever used; it's simple, efficient, and powerful. We use it across the organization and it's packed with more tools and features than its competitors out there.,Super simple to set up and get it running. Powerful and packed with a ton of and tools I have yet to see in the competitors. Automated attendants, caller ID, automatic callback and many more features which are extremely useful.,Honestly we haven't seen anything wrong with our Avaya communicator product. Maybe lower cost per user would be better going forward but that's not a con for the service it provides.,9,It's been positive and totally worth the investment.,Skype for Business (formerly Lync)The good might be worth the bad...We use Avaya Communicator as a soft phone tool, to assist with employees who work from home, to speed up dialing phone calls, reduce human error, and communicate internally.,Quick click to dial Integrated will all phone numbers that appear on my computer (email, websites, google searches, Salesforce, etc.),Avaya Communicator crashes several times per day By default, Avaya Communicator dials on speakerphone so I always have to switch to my head set. This is very annoying when making 30+ calls per day.,3,By reducing human error and making it faster to dial numbers I can get more work done.,DonorPerfect
Avaya Communicator

Avaya Communicator Reviews

Avaya Communicator
Filter 13 vetted Avaya Communicator reviews and ratings

December 19, 2018

Avaya Communicator Review: "Avaya - The way to go!"

• Super simple to set up and get it running.
  • Powerful and packed with a ton of and tools I have yet to see in the competitors.
  • Automated attendants, caller ID, automatic callback and many more features which are extremely useful.
  • Honestly we haven't seen anything wrong with our Avaya communicator product.
  • Maybe lower cost per user would be better going forward but that's not a con for the service it provides.
Small, Medium or Large enterprise - You need Avaya to know its true power and efficient communication. The extreme ease of use just drives the large up-front cost down in terms of effort required. Might not be ideal for really small enterprises because of the large up-front costs.
Nikkii Kashub profile photo
January 26, 2018

Avaya Communicator Review: "The good might be worth the bad..."

• Quick click to dial
  • Integrated will all phone numbers that appear on my computer (email, websites, google searches, Salesforce, etc.)
  • Avaya Communicator crashes several times per day
  • By default, Avaya Communicator dials on speakerphone so I always have to switch to my head set. This is very annoying when making 30+ calls per day.
I like that Avaya Communicator allows me to dial numbers directly from the screen by clicking on them. It helps me to work faster and smarter. However, Avaya Communicator crashes several times per day and the amount of clicks it takes to relaunch is a time suck.
Read Nikkii Kashub's full review

Chat (2)
Notifications (2)
Discussions (2)
Internal knowledgebase (1)
Integrates with GoToMeeting (1)
Integrates with Gmail and Google Hangouts (1)
Video files (1)