Blizz by TeamViewer Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Luis Perez profile photo
Blizz before starting with the review of a small description of the use of how it is being used in our Company. In a way that helps us improve connectivity between our employees or other companies remotely or within the same organization.
This is a software that allows video conferences, calls, and chat, offering several options to communicate between all employees or departments over long distances.
It is a software that is being used throughout the organization because it offers extensive services and it is easy to connect to different areas of the company. since we can all use it and go testing the conference system.
We had very serious communication problems within the company, where we were complicated to receive response from departments because everything was done by email, however we used different systems and I must admit that Blizz has made a change completed our Company since not only It has helped to improve the communication system but now we use this system to communicate via chat and receive faster responses from departments and groups, for example, I use Blizz when I need to communicate with my work team since it is also possible to send files and images. It is a system more professional and faster than email.
I am happy that the calls and videos are stable which makes it much more attractive, to end this is safe by Teamviewer, it is spectacular.
  • Stable technical support.
  • Stable calls.
  • Economic Software.
  • Stable audios.
  • Videoconferences in high resolution.
  • Professional chat with file and multimedia support.
  • Remote functionality, partnered with TeamViewer to make a single software.
  • Add a voice system to the chat.
  • Add corporate emails when adding a friend.
  • Further improve the call system, so that we do not use the local network, only the Blizz system.
Blizz is a comprehensive system that offers different types of services within the same application. This system is suitable to use as an example for communication within the company or outside it, whether you are traveling or anywhere just connect to a network Wi-Fi or your mobile data automatically you can already use the software because it has a mobile app you can use the chat much more comfortable either with the group of your company or work area and as well as the departments. Finally, the videoconferences something crucially important both just to communicate within the company is something that should be noted very important it is appropriate to use it to communicate with each other, however, to make a large conference where some file or some work is presented It is complicated since if the other partners or the Blizz company is not going to be able to make the conference successfully, which is complicated so, we do not use esp ecologically when we need to communicate with other companies since not all or partners do not use Blizz. To conclude blizz it is appropriate to use it all in the company, but when sharing information with other companies or partners it is already difficult to use what is already used by other communication software.
Read Luis Perez's full review
Anna Abalyan profile photo
We use Blizz constantly in our department. I work as an account manager and connect to our international clients via Blizz every day. If not for the weekly catch-up sessions our team carries out, we would’ve gone for the Crew plan but Company plan makes it possible to have a meeting with up to 300 participants and doesn’t cost a lot more so we decided to get it instead.
Overall, Blizz is simply a great video conferencing tool that has become the preferred collaboration tool in our department.
  • I often have to remember many things during a meeting with a client and some of those manage to slip away, Blizz’s recording feature helps me greatly here by letting me go through the high-quality recording of a meeting whenever I need to
  • My new clients do not have to download the app, they can simply join via the web client just by entering the meeting ID I send them
  • One of the core reasons we chose Blizz is its high level of security, I work with valuable information every day and it needs to be well protected
  • The interface is super easy and intuitive, even our baby boomer colleagues have no trouble using it
  • Audio and Video glitch very rarely, pretty much the most stable VC app I worked on
  • I sincerely hope the whiteboard feature comes back soon, it was very useful in the discussion process
  • You can’t send files in a group chat now but that bothers me minimally as I usually work with a single client at a given time
  • The emoticon range could be bigger
Blizz is great for any kind of video conferencing call, it brings a lot to the table and manages to execute its service very well. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for an affordable and solid video conferencing experience. In my opinion, it would suit both medium and small teams the most.
Read Anna Abalyan's full review
Tom Foster profile photo
My work involves working with mostly international clients and I often have to collaborate with people across multiple sites in different time zones. Blizz is great for these situations as people can jump into a meeting at short notice from anywhere and using pretty much any kind of device (e.g. mobile/Mac/PC).
  • Very effective linking of different devices. Easy to join from anywhere/any device by just entering the meeting ID.
  • Minimal, intuitive interface that takes very little getting used to. I skipped the help section and still figured everything out within a couple of minutes.
  • Pairs with Outlook so you can view all your existing contacts from within Blizz. Really saves time and stops anyone being missed out.
  • Can support up to 300 participants.
  • Reasonable pricing structure. Free for personal use and still good value for the higher-level packages. You can also add local numbers for free.
  • Live text chat for use during a meeting if you have something to say but don’t want to interrupt the presenter.
  • A secured connection so there are no issues sending sensitive documents etc.
  • The audio and video quality has always been excellent (although I’ve come to expect this from any conferencing software nowadays).
  • It’s definitely got a different look and feel to other more common conferencing software. I can envisage some users not liking the change if they’ve used another example for years.
  • Some users could benefit from a more in-depth, interactive tutorial or similar. Not an issue for me, but definitely something the developers could consider.
  • It's not currently used very widely.
Blizz would be useful for any meeting requiring people to join from different sites using different devices and platforms. The connectivity is as seamless as I have seen in any conferencing software. The secured connection means that Blizz is ideal for any meeting involving sensitive data (probably the majority of meetings). When some participants are not particularly tech-oriented, the intuitive interface makes it easy for them to use all the key features.

Read Tom Foster's full review
Daniel Rozenblum profile photo
Considering I work a ton on a remote or freelance basis, Blizz has managed to simplify communication with my clients. More than any other service I've tried, Blizz strikes a balance between simplicity, stability, and usefulness.
  • Super user-friendly and intuitive interface
  • Multiple features (i.e. screen sharing, meeting scheduling, audio/video options)
  • Several communication methods (chat, video) supported
  • High quality video call connection
  • And compatibility across various devices as well
  • High standard of security (end-to-end encryption)
  • Ideal for remote or international teams trying to stay in sync
  • Still fairly new, so not used by all my correspondents
  • Has room for growth for more organizational features
Particularly great for remote teams: communicating on various devices and not worrying about connectivity issues across geographical distances makes life a lot easier.
Read Daniel Rozenblum's full review
Matthew McCormack profile photo
I work from Spain as part of a global marketing team with many representatives in each continent. We carry our marketing work within our region for the same projects and need to collaborate on an ongoing basis. Blizz is great for that as it’s easy to use, and we can record our meetings for others to listen later, which is vital when you are spread across so many time zones.
  • Very simple setup
  • Recording features is a must have
  • Runs on any device
  • You need to upgrade to get all features
  • Not everyone has heard of it
All around easy connection tool with many features. For us, being able to record a meeting for colleagues unable to attend due to their time zones is great.
Read Matthew McCormack's full review
Lucas Martin profile photo
Our company purchased the Core Package a couple of months ago. We switched to Blizz from a bigger platform and everyone on our team seems to be happy with this decision. The price is much more affordable than most alternatives, but it’s laced with useful features like screen-sharing, recording option, meeting scheduler, etc. Really enjoying our experience with Blizz so far.
  • Affordable and a great tool for collaboration
  • Works well for large group meetings and provides useful tools for efficient collaborative work
  • End-to-end session encryption, unique meeting ID for each user, easy and fast setup and registration, available on Android and IOS, Mac and PC, Outlook integration
  • You can sense that the product is still in development/introduction stages, but has the potential of getting bigger
  • Some UI improvements are necessary
  • Not a lot of public awareness
If you’re looking for an easy and intuitive collaboration tool, Blizz just may be the one for you. TeamViewer made conference calls easy and reliable.
Read Lucas Martin's full review
G. Scot Robinson profile photo
I am the owner and manager of an online writing business. Since my business is just starting up and is based online, for the most part, we don’t have a specified meeting place, but we must have lots of business meetings. Blizz has been really useful in allowing all of us a place to go and have our meetings, without any hassle.
  • Great for running online business meetings with people from all over the world.
  • The video calling is of really great quality
  • The app makes it easy for my team to collaborate and connect fast
  • The simple setup makes the app easy to navigate
  • It may not have all the benefits that other more complex apps have, due to its simplicity.
  • I would have liked to be able to add contacts for people without the app as well as with the app.
  • You have to pay to upgrade, but it’s a reasonable price
I would definitely recommend that any business owner or group leader should download the Blizz app. It’s secure and very simple in use.
Read G. Scot Robinson's full review
Francis kimani profile photo
I do a lot of communication with different partners across the globe. Since I started using Blizz for video conferencing, I am able to bring them in one room and we have a detailed discussion on any problem that needs solving. I am also able to record for future references making my work very easy.
  • Ease of use of the software. All the features are self-explanatory
  • Recording feature helps with future reference
  • The use of the software is not as wide as many people are yet to learn about it
  • In order to access some of the features, Blizz needs to be upgraded
Blizz is quite appropriate if you do a lot of video conferencing and also have a team that is across the globe.
Read Francis kimani's full review
I am a freelancer who supports IT related products. I have clients from all over the world. When faced with connectivity issues between a client and myself, a client would often mistake this connectivity problem as a problem with the quality of my service. This has been costing me a lot of business. Blizz provides a stable and reliable connection throughout.
  • Blizz has a very different, yet minimalist and modern feel to it. I found the interface to be very simple to use and figured out how to do everything instantly.
  • Meetings were set up quickly and the reliability of the desktop application was impressive.
  • I scheduled several meetings with international clients and did not face any difficulties with sound or connectivity.
  • I tried adding new people to the meeting and if they are not already part of my contact list, I could not search for them easily during the meeting. There were no error messages when searching for non-existing users in my contact list. I expected a message stating that no contacts were found.
I would recommend this product to anyone who initiates several meetings and/or requires screen share features and remote access. The screen share feature during meetings was seamless.

As a freelancer, Blizz grants me an easy way to maintain contacts with clients in multiple fields and industries. Conference calls and e-mails are the hammer and screwdrivers of business, but having live conferencing with a simple interface serves as the adjustable socket wrench in the work toolbox. Ideas and suggestions get relayed faster through Blizz, ensuring everyone on a project can be involved with little hassle.

I’ve had to fight with other conference interfaces, with passwords being rejected and clients unable to connect. Blizz solved those problems, allowing business to occur in a quick, decisive manner.

• Simple program interface.
  • Quick learning curve; users will find the program undemanding to master.
  • Variety of communication options, from video to voice conferencing, screen sharing, meeting recording, and an option to participate in a meeting without downloading anything – just via browser.
  • Free to download.
  • Versatile; easy to use with multiple devices.
  • Interface appears less sophisticated than other conferencing programs; could be a turnoff for some users.
  • Straightforward program design won’t change the world of video conferencing.
Blizz allows up to 300 individuals to participate in a single online meeting; that alone makes it a fantastic communication tool. Throw in the program’s easy-to-use operational format, conversation security, meeting features, and the ability to operate on various devices, Blizz does a fantastic job connecting with clients and associates.

Blizz by TeamViewer Scorecard Summary

High quality audio (1)
High quality video (1)
Low bandwidth requirements (1)
Mobile support (1)
Desktop sharing (1)
Whiteboards (1)
Calendar integration (1)
Meeting initiation (1)
Integrates with social media (1)
Record meetings / events (1)
Slideshows (1)
Live chat (1)
Audience polling (1)
Q&A (1)
User authentication (1)
Participant roles & permissions (1)
Confidential attendee list (1)

About Blizz by TeamViewer

Blizz is a web conferencing software designed for global collaboration. It aides users in connecting with contacts and remote teams through video meetings, instant chat messaging, screen sharing, and conference recording on desktop and mobile from any location.

Main features:

• Free of charge dial-in numbers for more than 50 countries
  • Free Plan
  • Custom Plan for Your Business
  • Hands-on Support
  • Multiscreen support and cross-device compatibility
  • Web Client (no download for invitees, just join with a single click, via browser)

With Blizz, users can join or create a meeting on any device, instantly.

Blizz uses advanced RSA 2048-bit public/private key exchange and AES 256-bit end-to-end encryption securing all meeting sessions and file transfers.

Blizz Web Client allows joining any meeting without having to download software.

Blizz is easy to use and doesn't require any technical skills. No sign in or registration necessary.

Blizz by TeamViewer Features

Has featureChrome compatible
Has featureFirefox compatible
Has featureSafari compatible
Has featureIE compatible
Does not have featureAvailable for Linux
Has featureAvailable for OS X
Has featureScheduling
Has featureCalendar integration
Has featureMeeting initiation
Has featureEnd meetings
Has featureIntegrates with social media
Has featureRecord meetings / events