Reviews (1-10 of 10)
Thanks to this communication tool, the level of synchronization in the internal workgroup have increased, which makes our work faster and more efficient. It has also greatly improved our communication with our customers or suppliers with whom we must always keep in touch.
- It has good video resolution and focus adaptation.
- Variety in forms of communication( Message, voice messages & writing.
- It has an excellent capacity of people in a group conference. Perfect for business.
- Little connectivity in the app by phone has problems logging in and disconnects.
- Super user-friendly and intuitive interface
- Multiple features (i.e. screen sharing, meeting scheduling, audio/video options)
- Several communication methods (chat, video) supported
- High quality video call connection
- And compatibility across various devices as well
- High standard of security (end-to-end encryption)
- Ideal for remote or international teams trying to stay in sync
- Still fairly new, so not used by all my correspondents
- Has room for growth for more organizational features
- Affordable and a great tool for collaboration
- Works well for large group meetings and provides useful tools for efficient collaborative work
- End-to-end session encryption, unique meeting ID for each user, easy and fast setup and registration, available on Android and IOS, Mac and PC, Outlook integration
- You can sense that the product is still in development/introduction stages, but has the potential of getting bigger
- Some UI improvements are necessary
- Not a lot of public awareness
- I often have to remember many things during a meeting with a client and some of those manage to slip away, Blizz’s recording feature helps me greatly here by letting me go through the high-quality recording of a meeting whenever I need to
- My new clients do not have to download the app, they can simply join via the web client just by entering the meeting ID I send them
- One of the core reasons we chose Blizz is its high level of security, I work with valuable information every day and it needs to be well protected
- The interface is super easy and intuitive, even our baby boomer colleagues have no trouble using it
- Audio and Video glitch very rarely, pretty much the most stable VC app I worked on
- I sincerely hope the whiteboard feature comes back soon, it was very useful in the discussion process
- You can’t send files in a group chat now but that bothers me minimally as I usually work with a single client at a given time
- The emoticon range could be bigger
- Very effective linking of different devices. Easy to join from anywhere/any device by just entering the meeting ID.
- Minimal, intuitive interface that takes very little getting used to. I skipped the help section and still figured everything out within a couple of minutes.
- Pairs with Outlook so you can view all your existing contacts from within Blizz. Really saves time and stops anyone being missed out.
- Can support up to 300 participants.
- Reasonable pricing structure. Free for personal use and still good value for the higher-level packages. You can also add local numbers for free.
- Live text chat for use during a meeting if you have something to say but don’t want to interrupt the presenter.
- A secured connection so there are no issues sending sensitive documents etc.
- The audio and video quality has always been excellent (although I’ve come to expect this from any conferencing software nowadays).
- It’s definitely got a different look and feel to other more common conferencing software. I can envisage some users not liking the change if they’ve used another example for years.
- Some users could benefit from a more in-depth, interactive tutorial or similar. Not an issue for me, but definitely something the developers could consider.
- It's not currently used very widely.
- Great for running online business meetings with people from all over the world.
- The video calling is of really great quality
- The app makes it easy for my team to collaborate and connect fast
- The simple setup makes the app easy to navigate
- It may not have all the benefits that other more complex apps have, due to its simplicity.
- I would have liked to be able to add contacts for people without the app as well as with the app.
- You have to pay to upgrade, but it’s a reasonable price
- Ease of use of the software. All the features are self-explanatory
- Recording feature helps with future reference
- The use of the software is not as wide as many people are yet to learn about it
- In order to access some of the features, Blizz needs to be upgraded
- Blizz has a very different, yet minimalist and modern feel to it. I found the interface to be very simple to use and figured out how to do everything instantly.
- Meetings were set up quickly and the reliability of the desktop application was impressive.
- I scheduled several meetings with international clients and did not face any difficulties with sound or connectivity.
- I tried adding new people to the meeting and if they are not already part of my contact list, I could not search for them easily during the meeting. There were no error messages when searching for non-existing users in my contact list. I expected a message stating that no contacts were found.
As a freelancer, Blizz grants me an easy way to maintain contacts with clients in multiple fields and industries. Conference calls and e-mails are the hammer and screwdrivers of business, but having live conferencing with a simple interface serves as the adjustable socket wrench in the work toolbox. Ideas and suggestions get relayed faster through Blizz, ensuring everyone on a project can be involved with little hassle.
I’ve had to fight with other conference interfaces, with passwords being rejected and clients unable to connect. Blizz solved those problems, allowing business to occur in a quick, decisive manner.
- Simple program interface.
- Quick learning curve; users will find the program undemanding to master.
- Variety of communication options, from video to voice conferencing, screen sharing, meeting recording, and an option to participate in a meeting without downloading anything – just via browser.
- Free to download.
- Versatile; easy to use with multiple devices.
- Interface appears less sophisticated than other conferencing programs; could be a turnoff for some users.
- Straightforward program design won’t change the world of video conferencing.
Blizz by TeamViewer Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Blizz by TeamViewer
- HD Video and Audio
- 4K Screen Sharing
- Scales to meetings with 300+ participants
- Conference Recording
- End-to-end encrypted
- Mix VoIP and Audio Conferencing
- Free of charge dial-in numbers for more than 50 countries
- Free Plan
- Custom Plan for Your Business
- Hands-on Support
- Multiscreen support and cross-device compatibility
- Web Client (no download for invitees, just join with a single click, via browser)
Blizz uses advanced RSA 2048-bit public/private key exchange and AES 256-bit end-to-end encryption securing all meeting sessions and file transfers.
Blizz Web Client allows joining any meeting without having to download software.
Blizz is easy to use and doesn't require any technical skills. No sign in or registration necessary.
Blizz by TeamViewer Screenshots
Blizz by TeamViewer Technical Details