Reviews (1-1 of 1)
February 07, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
- Secure way to store records and applies with HIPPA regulations
- Easily accessible to look up records and also have many detailed areas of the records
- Easy to use and easy to show others how to use in a training scenario
- Sometimes it can lag and have a slow speed when we have multiple users on it
- Sometimes when I am trying to use it for nutrition purposes it does not fit all of my needs and there are not areas where I can store information in regards to dietary information
- It is hard to explain when you do not have the program right in from of you such as when trying to do work over the phone. Which happens on occasion when we have bad weather, people working from home etc.
Read Kelly Ferriter's full review
It is great in a hospital setting where we work because everything is at your fingertips and we have hundreds of files that need to be organized so we need a place that can hold all of our information in a secure area. I don't think it would be as helpful if we had a smaller practice or everything was filed by paper.
eMDs Plus Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About eMDs Plus
eMDs Plus is an electronic health record (EHR) solution acquired from McKesson. The system supports eMDs' other practice management and healthcare software solutions.
Categories: Medical Office EMR & EHR
eMDs Plus Technical Details