General Assembly in New York offers their eponymous learning platform.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/1p/oY/LGFK4B8V5Q9E.pngGeneral Assembly!!I LOVE General Assembly. I personally use the workshops as well as classes to further my knowledge in digital media. It is a great learning tool and I love the community of people. My boss and I attended the Women in Tech breakfast panel last fall and I found it very valuable. It was great to hear from other women in the tech industry about different struggles they have and how they overcome them.,Easy to use website. Free workshops! Variety of courses for different skills.,More free classes would be great. Courses are pricey. More resources online such as blogs for tips and tricks.,10,It has helped me become a better project manager. It has allowed my colleagues to attend classes together outside of work. Great networking.,Kahn Academy,Slack, TeamGantt, Adobe Analytics
General Assembly

General Assembly Reviews

General Assembly
Filter 7 vetted General Assembly reviews and ratings
August 01, 2017

User Review: "General Assembly!!"

• Easy to use website.
  • Free workshops!
  • Variety of courses for different skills.
  • More free classes would be great.
  • Courses are pricey.
  • More resources online such as blogs for tips and tricks.
General Assembly is an awesome tool to use when you want to gain more knowledge about a certain topic. It provides workshops and classes that you can take on a one-time basis with no contract. This is a great way to dip your toe in the water and see if you want to take a full on course.

General Assembly Scorecard Summary

About General Assembly

General Assembly in New York offers their eponymous learning platform.

General Assembly Technical Details