Reviews (1-1 of 1)
May 09, 2016
Score 6 out of 10
I used Visually as a freelancer to both share my work and attract potential clients - it was a terrific channel for this purpose. It also made my visual content easy to share on other social media channels. As an ancillary use case, it was helpful for seeing other high quality visual content for inspiration on new and existing projects.
- Staff picks were a great way of sifting through many pieces of content
- It was easy to share things uploaded to visual.ly to other social media channels
- There is an awesome amount of content on Visually
- There is a bias towards infographics (as opposed to 'real' data visualization)
- It is not very clear the path between how people who need content get matched up or find creators
- Interface was redone too often
Read this authenticated review
I would be less inclined to recommend Visually to a colleague now than I would have in the past. In the past, highly skilled freelance programmers and designers were more able to get matched with potential clients. Now, things have to go through Visually and creators cannot post their independent work and get matched up independently.
Visually Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
ScribbleLive's Visually is a content marketing solution, allowing the user to get visual, video and content creation services, on demand and at scale. Visually is designed to supply the user affordable, premium quality work with creative talent, coordinated through what is described as an easy-to-use marketing collaboration product.
Categories: Content Marketing
Visually Technical Details