Shift Technology

Shift Technology Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Erin Leonard | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Shift at work to streamline the process of managing multiple email accounts, using Slack, and using a few other platforms all in one window. Because I have a research-heavy job - I already always have a million tabs open. It is nice to be able to have a separate window where I can house all of my communication-related apps/websites/etc and a few others. I recommended the platform to a couple of other people at my company who now use it too. I'd say this is more of a personal workflow solution than a general business solution.
  • Streamlines personal workflow.
  • It helps manage multiple inboxes quickly and easily.
  • Offer tons of integrations for other platforms you use like Slack, banking, Hootsuite, etc.
  • Every once in awhile it can be a bit slow.
  • Once in a while if I am using Shift on my monitor screen and I close my laptop, next time I use my laptop with no monitor I can't get Shift to come up again. I can only get the window back when I plug back into my monitor. Super annoying for something that I pay for.
  • It doesn't always keep you logged in to each platform you have installed. I suppose this keeps things secure - but I wish it just stayed log in to everything.
I think it's great if you have too many tabs open, and like being able to seamlessly manage more then one inbox plus Slack all from one window. It's also nice that you can mute all notifications at once. Works specifically well with Gmail. I don't think you would need Slack if you are already very organized and systematic about how you manage your email/Slack or if you don't use Gmail.
It is simple and has exactly what I need. If they worked out a few minor bugs, I think it would be perfect.

Shift Technology Scorecard Summary

What is Shift Technology?

Shift Technology in Paris offers their cloud-based technology as a claims automation system for insurers, with an emphasis on fraud detection.

Shift Technology Pricing

Shift Technology Technical Details

What is Shift Technology?

Who uses Shift Technology?

The most common users of Shift Technology are from Small Businesses and the Industrial Automation industry.