Agiloft Review from Healthcare Non-Profithttps://www.trustradius.com/it-service-management-itsmAgiloft Flexible Service Desk SuiteUnspecified9.7151012014-02-02T00:07:00.684Z
February 01, 2014
Agiloft Review from Healthcare Non-Profit
Score 9 out of 101
- Project Management
We use Agiloft software to track our sales, contracting, invoicing, and customer training aspects of our business operations team. Because the tool is so adaptive, we are constantly adding new features for our end users, such as building a project management tracking tool that we built completely internally. We are demanding as far as data analysis and report generation are concerned, so we really rely on the tool to provide us with quick running and easily customizable reporting capabilities.
- Ability to build an entire CRM tool from scratch without any previous programming experience. This also enables you to make changes or add new features to your tool quickly and cheaply.
- Agiloft CRM additionally excels at having the ability to automate tasks, such automatic templated emails, to updating specific records based upon conditions. The automation has freed up my team from mundane tasks.
- Agiloft CRM also has great built in reporting capabilities the enable you to quickly design customized reports for your staff. Reports can be scheduled to run at any frequency you choose, which is great for management style monthly or weekly report updates. I simply schedule the reports, and they are in management's inbox when they arrive in the morning.
- Agiloft's customer support so far has been very good, and I typically get responses back the same day I send in the ticket.
- They could build a slicker look to the graphical charts output for the reports. These look a bit dated, and I would like the ability to customize them more.
- I find that some features of the tool are difficult to find, and aren't necessarily in the most common sense of places. This definitely eases with experience with the tool, but initially it will take some time just to figure out the setup of the tool and where things are located. For example, permissions can be set on many different levels, which is great, but logically finding where to find the differing permission levels is difficult at first. I would suggest attending their admin training session to initiate yourself with the tool at first, so you're not as reliant on Agiloft initially to guide you in building the tool, which can get expensive.
- Employee efficiency is much higher, as they aren't spending time on tasks that don't add value.
- From a sales perspective, we have a much better view on what is in the pipeline, and what the likely conversion % is.
- Overall, we are much more organized due to the tool, and I think mainly it is due to the increased visibility that is possible. Tracking processes, automating reminders, etc makes our operations department run much more effectively. We are looking forward to how much more we can get out of the tool in the future.
I was not in the selection process to choose a vendor, so I cannot comment on this.
We're comfortable and happy with our purchase of Agiloft. Our end users have been happy with the tool, and appreciate the time savings and efficiency it has gave them. Agiloft also appears to actually care about you being a customer, which makes a difference to me.