Overall Satisfaction with AlienVault Unified Security Management
We have created assets. We monitor the assets and respond to any alarm that comes out. We then investigate where the alarms comes from. We go through the logs to investigate. AlienVault Unified Security Management is also used to monitor the activities of users that log on into our network devices and system devices.
- It is a good logging device which helps you to monitor the activities on your devices.
- It helps you to know which user made changes at certain time.
- The alarms help with seeing any attack or interesting behavior of a device.
- It has good customized reports but I think they should be worked on to make it easy for users.
- It is difficult to use the traffic capture.
- I would like to see sms alerting on devices.
We looked at a lot of options when we were making a choice for a logging system. We realized AlienVault Unified Security Management had the best logging features and gives you in-depth analysis on the activities of devices. It gives you software updates that are needed and points out other vulnerabilities that need to be worked on.
We normally look at its functionality and durability. We also check how easy it is to use and manage it and how beneficial it would be for the company. We check on how quickly they respond to issues when we encounter them. We also look at how best it would suit our network and systems environment.