Composable Analytics Reviewhttps://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biComposable EnterpriseUnspecified7.721012014-09-17T20:33:48.174Z
September 17, 2014
Composable Analytics Review
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Composable Analytics
Currently I'm testing time series vs commission and extrapolating run-rate etc.. Mostly playing around with Composable Analytics but seems like a very strong and malleable software.
- Testing Commission Runrates
- Testing tying Commissions to performance of the fund.
- Easily overlay two data streams to compare perf vs index, but many products do that already.
- I can not really comment because I do not have a complete fluency with the product as of now.
- Recreating the wheel on some uses but i guess that may be user error.
I would compare them to custom system like Morgan Stanley has that I use. A more appropriate company is Novus or LightKeeper. This product is potentially much cheaper but Novus and Lightkeeper already have built in Analytics screens that you could potential build yourself with Composable.