Overall Satisfaction with Oracle API Manager
Oracle API Manager is used to manage users, monitor traffic, analyze traffic, enable secure and attributable api access to all connection. It enables software to securely give access to back-end services and data sources to company staff and customers. Oracle API Manager is used in the IT Department as well as the Engineering Department in the development and management of Soap and Rest Apis.
- Secure and attributable connection to backend services and data sources
- Tracking the use and access of Apis
- Support and Enable understanding of Soap and Rest Apis
- More extensive documentation
- Securing company proprietary data
- Facilitate reaching out to the different software platforms through support for both Soap and Rest Apis
- Increased growth and revenue
Oracle API Manager is well suited in a business or company that make use of Apis to facilitate access of backend services and data sources by the staff or customers or both. It is also imported in situations where all actions in a system need to be attributed to specific users.