Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Cloud EPM
Oracle Cloud EPM is primarily used for collecting, collating, and organizing companywide financial data and converting it into insights and meaningful information. It is also an integral part of our overall company planning as well as individual vertical planning. Planning here refers not only to financial planning but HR and individual project planning as well.
- More relevant insights are delivered in no time, as all of the data is collated at a single place and then the built-in analytics tools help generate meaningful and actionable insights using machine learning
- Financial reconciliation and reporting becomes easy, too, at different reporting standards like IGAAP and IFRS
- Reports can be customized using smart view, and once the report is created, it keeps on auto-refreshing.
- Customer support is not up to the mark; we almost always need to go up the escalation matrix in order to get the desired support in due time
- Data extraction is slow, especially at the scale of my organization
- Archaic user interface
- It's expensive
- We experienced a big benefit in terms of efficiency and productivity. Budgeting and planning is much faster and forecasts are more accurate.
- Reporting is more streamlined and provides more depth and cuts.
- No more investment required on hardware and maintenance.
Oracle Cloud EPM is more suited for the organizations where there are either no or only a few third-party applications, as integration with other applications is a nightmare and seems to be full of troubles. One simply can't bank on these integrations to deliver high performance; they seem to fail very often.