Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Cloud ERP
It is used in one company branch, and implementation is going on in another branch. It addresses the purchasing scope of the business stream.
- Easy useful interface
- Some features of data processing - upload, download etc.
- Search and navigation
- The ability to have more API and facilities for upload
- Does not have all useful functionality when pertaining to the R12
- I feel it should be easier and have more ability to customize processes and forms
- It helped to support procurement processes
- We achieved most of the KPIs at procurement
Do you think Oracle Cloud ERP delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Cloud ERP's feature set?
Did Oracle Cloud ERP live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Oracle Cloud ERP again?
It is appropriate for a company that has straight processes without many customizations and interactions with other systems. I believe it is less appropriate for complex budgeting and finance control processes with many controls implemented.