Overall Satisfaction with Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud)
We use it in [the] fitting business of sales cycles from marketing, leads, opportunities until they reach selling product or service. We also help [use] service request module to handle requests from their customers and to solve them as tickets. As well [building] future plans to grow the client business. Build RBAC functionality and security to restrict users. [Also,] we build reports and analytics as BI area which help managers to monitor and take a high view of everything [that] happens in the system. Building custom solutions and integrating with other systems like core banking and many others. We build custom pages using either PaaS solutions or Visual Builder. Integrate with other Oracle products like Finance, CPQ, or Supply Chain.
- Easy to sell products[.]
- Build customers and make customer hub[.]
- Tracking the sales cycle from marketing to sell the product[.]
- Build Reports and Anayltics related to opportunities, leads, and service requests[.]
- Getting customers issues after and before selling[.]
- High ability to integrate with Oracles other products and 3rd products using Rest and Soap APIs[.]
- Restrict users using RBAC role based access[.]
- Having table views inside pages[.]
- Make handling fields as hide, update, required in faster way which is slow now[.]
- Miss adding address fields in custom objects[.]
- I don't have [any] idea.
Support of 24/7 sometimes [doesn't] take it as [seriously] as it should be. They take a lot of time for simple issues which if anyone with [a] support position should know directly without taking [a] long time. They are not suggesting the best practice always. They [don't] suggest workarounds in [a] good way.
Do you think Oracle CX Sales delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle CX Sales's feature set?
Did Oracle CX Sales live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Oracle CX Sales go as expected?
Would you buy Oracle CX Sales again?
They support using it in every type of business and every industry type because it has [a lot] of modules that can be worth [using]. They have [a] support team always so after [the] implementation of the project there is no problem to stand with us and the client to get the issues and solve them if they can or their partner.
In the market for Sales and Service, Oracle CX is the best especially in integrating with other systems. It has a stable and huge database that can handle a bunch of data. It gathers all data of customers, accounts, leads, opportunities, service requests in one place and related in a good way. The tools used for reports and analytics as BI is strong and great to use also it is not hard[.]