Overall Satisfaction with PhpStorm
PhpStorm is used to write code and troubleshoot issues faster and more reliably by all our developers. It can be used to debug, profile, run SQL, view and edit the database, autocomplete functions, etc. It's the best IDE I have used so far and has an enormous array of features and options.
- Combine everything you could need in an IDE
- Color coding syntax, autocomplete, helpful hints
- Easy debugging and db view/editing
- There is a bug sometimes, when you pull that the directory structure it forgets all the folders
- It's not free
- When I copy paste the default is to not keep the same spacing/tab pattern of the original, which I'm not a fan of
I found phpstorm had either more features, or performed faster than all the other IDE's I've used in the past so I haven't even tried them lately.