Overall Satisfaction with Rapid7 InsightIDR
Rapid7 InsightIDR is our cybersecurity software and we use it to handle Endpoint Detection and Response. My line of duty involves deploying AI bots under a cloud-based infrastructure that's prone to cyber attacks and viruses invasion to compromise the bots functionality. The security team engaged Rapid7 InsightIDR to help secure critical data being handled by the bots and systems, networks at large. I use it's system monitoring tools in my jurisdiction. It sends instant alerts in case of breaches to prevent major damages.
- It provides network visibility with the sensor unlock over your environment.
- Has a lightweight sensor for suspicious activity that's also noiseless.
- The indicators of compromise are complex to analyze.
- Running system scans consumes heavily the network bandwidth slowing processes.
- Secure bots that handle sensitive data are well protected.
- Instant threat detection and responses.
- We handle well both internal and external threats.
Do you think Rapid7 InsightIDR delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Rapid7 InsightIDR's feature set?
Did Rapid7 InsightIDR live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Rapid7 InsightIDR go as expected?
Would you buy Rapid7 InsightIDR again?
Rapid7 InsightIDR handles malware like a pro. It's able to identify the steathly techniques used by attackers. There was a certain attack where the hacker masked as an employee of our company to escape the radar but we were able to sample out the activity with Rapid7 UEBA. It's also worth noting that Rapid7 InsightIDR has a complex architecture and while running system scans, operations may slow down as it takes up most of the network bandwidth.