Manufacturing company review.
Overall Satisfaction with Sage 300 ERP
Sage 300 ERP is used as our accounting for our entire organization. We use Sage from our customer service department from entering orders for our manufacturing plant to invoicing the orders shipped. Sage is also used for our Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Payroll and gathering all the data into our General Ledger. We are able to run reports for our sales team, purchase re-order points, and financials that allow us to make decisions based on the data.
- Sage 300 ERP is user friendly for data entry. All screens can be formatted to meet our needs. I have worked with several different accounting software and Sage is the best one I have used. The help section is very easy to follow and Sage has a good support system.
- The Payroll module is very easy to use and the updates that Sage provides are always timely. The reporting for monthly, quarterly and year end reports for Payroll Taxes give you all the answers you need to file accurate reports to the Federal and State governments.
- The Bank Service module allows you to reconcile bank statement with ease. Reconciling three bank statements takes about 30 minutes to an hour to complete.
- Sage payroll does not automatically figure the overtime rate. The overtime rate must be keyed in manually.
- In Accounts Receivable, when applying a credit card, you must add the entry then return to the entry to charge the credit card.
- Customer service has the information regarding a customer while on the phone. This helps them give more informed answers regarding their account.
What modules are available? Which modules would be appropriate for our company? Sage would be suited for any type of business. The software has the capability to work for any type of businesses.
Sage 300cloud Feature Ratings
Using Sage 300 ERP
10 - Controller, Accountant, Customer Service, Production, and Manufacturing researches for inventory.
1 - The Accountant /IT support the Sage 300 ERP, with the help Axis Integrated Solutions.
- Customer Service entering orders. Accountant invoicing the orders that have shipped.
- US Payroll
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
Sage takes care of all of our accounting needs. I will not consider using another accounting product.