Sage 50: Today's Smartest Accounting Software Solution
Sage 50 Complete Accounting
Overall Satisfaction with Sage 50 Accounting
- Sage 50 is superior in the basic reporting suite. From the point and click general ledger and other accounting reports, transaction research and error correction and reviews a very easy.
- Sage 50 allows for customization on most reports, including Invoices, Customer Statements and Report Forms. The less expensive programs won't let you do much more than just add your logo.
- Detailed Inventory. You have to be a major enterprise to not be well suited by Sage50's inventory intelligence.
- Job Tracking. Super easy as adding a job code when desired, brings to like a full suite of job costing reports and analysis.
- Chart of Accounts segment masking. Multiple division, multiple departments, and so forth are built right in.
- Sage 50 could use some improvement in the Invoicing Module to allow for more flexibility in the design of the Invoice fields. The report customization tools could use some upgrading for easier use.
- Fixed assets management module needs to be included with unlimited number of fixed assets.
- Sage 50 was able to support the reporting requirements for a seven location company with eight departments in each - saving the customer bundles from having to treat each as a separate company file and merge them with the consolidations figure. It was estimated to save accountants in each location a full day's work per month.
- I have actually won several clients due to the ability to support their unique financial reporting style desires, and I couldn't have done that with any other accounting software that I know of. Sage 50 let's you pretty much build a report from scratch.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP,Sage 100 ERP,QuickBooks Online,QuickBooks Pro,Sage One
- 25% to 50% of my clients
Will this be a single user application? For a single user, micro-business, Sage 50 is priced out of their reach.
If multi-user, will remote access be necessary? Sage 50 is superior than most of its competitors on client server/hosted networks.
Do you do you own payroll? For companies that DO perform their own payroll, Sage 50 bubbles to the top of the list for in-house payroll programs.
Do your financial statements need material customizations? Sage 50 is well suited for modified report formats.
Sage 50cloud Accounting Feature Ratings
Using Sage 50 Accounting
- Billing and Receivables
- Vendor management and accounts payable
- Financial Reporting
- Multi-locations with Multi-departments, all entry in one installation installed in the cloud