Overall Satisfaction with TransferWise
We use it to pay overseas contractors and vendors, reducing currency conversion and wire transfer costs. It's fast to set up and relatively painless to use. The recent addition of inline payment processing using Plaid has made it a much more complete solution.
- Fast and simple to set up.
- Reduced cost for overseas transfers verses traditional banks.
- Volume discounts are only made on each transaction, not monthly values. You are penalized for many small transactions versus single larger ones.
- Can be unintuitive to understand at first.
- Overall reduction in wire and bank fees verses conventional banking.
- Less time spent managing bank transfers.
Do you think Wise delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Wise's feature set?
Did Wise live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Wise go as expected?
Would you buy Wise again?