Overall Satisfaction with Veracode
Veracode is being used by the whole organization especially for the static code scan, DAST, and penetration testing.
- Clear identification of possible vulnerabilities and clear direction or possible resolution guidance
- Detailed report pinpointing the area of trouble
- Good and prompt support over call to get clarification on the identified vulnerabilities
- More documentation around different security scan services provided by Veracode would help the users to opt for more refined scans and gain more knowledge around the same.
- It gives a sense of security and a kind of certification that a website has gone through a security scan by a popular service provider.
I got a prompt response and all the clarification I needed about the security scan report. This helps the team and organization to mitigate the security risk.
Do you think Veracode delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Veracode's feature set?
Did Veracode live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Veracode go as expected?
Would you buy Veracode again?
Veracode is very useful for Internet-facing web applications as the risk of vulnerabilities keeps changing from time to time. On the other hand, Veracode also helps us with identifying vulnerabilities that surface and being up to date on all the latest developments in the area of website security.