Help us build Secure code and drive your development teams towards best secure code practices
Overall Satisfaction with Veracode
We use Veracode to Scan code for OWSAP and other vulnerabilities via IDE, CICD Pipelines. Developers are able to review and compare the code file against the results of the scan and resolve or mitigate the flaws. I am particularly impressed by the scanning abilities automatically exclusion of some Third-party code.
- Identify Vulnerabilities
- Great Developer Support and Training
- Automatic Identification Third party code.
- Multiple Scanning options Portal, IDE, CI Pipelines
- Web Analysis portal has minor learning curve.
- Improve the login timeout
- Any improvements in Scanning speeds would be helpful
- A modern UI design would be good.
- Scan Vulnerabilities in code
- Support for both Legacy and New version of frameworks/code
- Veracode is helping us identify the vulnerabilities and driving developers to write better code.
Do you think Veracode delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Veracode's feature set?
Did Veracode live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Veracode go as expected?
Would you buy Veracode again?