Welcome to TrustRadius
TrustRadius is a site for professionals to share candid opinions on business technology products to guide
selection, implementation and usage decisions. Our members share real world insights through in-depth reviews,
discussions and networking. All reviews are vetted by our researchers and every contribution rated by our
Plain-English, no-hype, comprehensive product directory
- Our directory features over 700 enterprise software products from 470 vendors.
- We are not a paid listing service. All known products within a category are listed by review count.
- Our initial focus is on horizontal business applications, particularly social media management,
marketing automation, and analytics.
- Each product description includes key information such as free trial availability, public pricing
information, available editions and modules, similar products, products which integrate, and other
products from the same vendor.
- If you have feedback, please use the comment tab on product and category pages.
In-depth, vetted, structured product reviews
- You must register to write a review or comment so that we can authenticate you and provide some context about you to readers.
- You can begin a review and return to it at any time. The system will save it as draft and prompt you.
- Vendors are excluded from reviewing their own company’s or competitors’ products, but are encouraged to
comment on reviews of their own products using a public profile.
- Reviews follow a structured format and there are three options:
- Basic - 7 questions – covers overall product satisfaction.
- Medium - 20 questions - touches on all areas of product ownership, satisfaction.
- Full - 40 questions - provides a detailed review of product satisfaction, customer service, and implementation.
- Your review will be staged for approval before it is published. We might ask you a few follow-up
questions to clarify statements or request more detail. You provide final approval.
- You will be notified by email and on your homepage when someone reads, likes, or comments on your review.
Follow products, categories and people
- Click on the Follow button on category, or product pages, on reviews, or on member profiles.
- When new content is posted you will be notified on your homepage and via email per your settings.
- Reviews relevant to you will be presented on your home page
- You can remove items from your follow list here and change your email settings here.
Add your system expertise
- Share your system expertise with fellow community members.
- It’s simple to add, delete products or modify your experience level. You can update your expertise here.
Privacy settings that meet your needs
- TrustRadius respects member privacy and has the following privacy settings:
- Public (Default): Your name and company are displayed.
- Anonymous: Your name, title, and company information are hidden from other users.
Note: Anonymous profiles still display high-level demographic information (e.g. "IT Manager at a
Pharmaceutical company with 10,001+ employees") but no personally identifiable information
- Any content you contribute (reviews, ratings, comments) will respect your default privacy setting, and you
may also make individual items anonymous on a case-by-case basis. Private reviews will not be shown in your profile.
- You can change your global privacy setting here.