The best social proof is really customer proof – from customers directly, whether through referrals or objective first-person reviews that list both pros and cons of a particular solution. This is where we have devoted much of our time over the last year and TrustRadius has been a huge help.
Erik Bratt, Vice President of Content Strategy, Tealium
Tealium unites tools and teams with universally-accessible, real-time customer data. But when it came to the buyer’s journey, they saw a fragmented landscape where prospects sought out their peers before engaging with vendors. The team partnered with TrustRadius to efficiently scale their peer review presence.
- Tealium prospects were prioritizing independent research and peer recommendations rather than relying on sales reps or technology analysts
- In response, Tealium made a strategic commitment to foster and expand their social proof
- Big brands hesitated to go on the record, and when they did, case studies took months to produce and get approval
- Scaled in-depth reviews with the TrustRadius Review Acceleration Program
- Drove first wave of ratings and reviews at their Digital Velocity conference
- Syndicated reviews on landing pages with the TrustRadius site widget
- Secured 53 reviews and ratings secured in three days at their user conference
- Got high-profile brands such as Cisco, Dow Jones, Trend Micro and Pacific Sunwear on the record
- Improved Tealium’s position for critical keywords in Google SERP listings by 40-60%
- Increased the time spent on key landing pages by 25%
- Reduced demand for customer reference calls by providing reviews on TrustRadius as an alternative
Tealium is a leader in enterprise tag management and real-time customer data solutions. They help customers simplify and streamline the management of technology and data to drive better customer experiences across any touch point.
Tealium realized the modern B2B buyer’s journey had become increasingly fragmented and circuitous – especially with nearly 2,000 third-party applications on the market. With unlimited access to independent online research, Tealium knew buyers wanted to confirm in advance how well a product worked and whether customers thought it was adding value.
Tealium partnered with TrustRadius to build its social proof through user reviews. Through a combination of email outreach and event activation, they quickly scaled to a critical mass of authentic user reviews.
“All of these reviews have helped us pull away from the pack,” said Erik Bratt, Vice President of Content Strategy at Tealium. “Compared to our competitors, this is huge. People are looking for the best solutions and finding Tealium.”
For more insights into Tealium’s review program, check out our interview with Erik Bratt.