- Avatao is rated higher in 1 area: Likelihood to Recommend
Likelihood to Recommend
Great functionalities with a full approach to different programming languages along with features to making changes to the code to make it successful and amazing. Have been using it for a long time and satisfied with their services a lot. Some functionalities need some changes otherwise it is a great platform. I recommend this tool to others businesses.
If you are developing mobile apps, you should be doing regular vulnerability scans. Quixxi Scan does this quickly and easily from your working app code. Furthermore, if your company requires compliance with any of the major software development or industry-standard data security standards like SOC -2, the Quixxi scan reports are ideal and can be used "as is."
- Interactive tutorials that make learning feel effortless and fun.
- Wide range of topics covered.
- Challenges are sufficently difficult and therefore exciting to solve.
- If you get stuck, asking for help is easy and you are provided with just enough information to get going again.
Employee in Information TechnologyInformation Technology & Services Company, 11-50 employees
- Simple to understand but comprehensive PDF report. Ideal for compliance reporting.
- Provides recommendations to resolve vulnerabilities.
- Uses industry standard OWASP framework for vulnerability identification.
- [I feel] it needs to be more functional while integrating with other platforms. Not the biggest drawback but there is a need to add more languages to it like PHP, Go, and Scala which is also very much developed and used in the organization.
- [I believe] the support team needs to be more active and responsive while dealing with the customers.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Avatao Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
$0 Per App
Quixxi Security Editions & Modules
|Scan / Shield Lite||$03|
- Per App
- 1-2 Apps
- Per App
- Unlimited Apps
Additional Pricing DetailsPricing based on monthly plan. Customers may save up to 15% by purchasing annual payment plan.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Quixxi Security 9.0
Based on 1 answer
Very good. I only had one problem when implementing it and the Support team was online via chat and helped me straight away.
Avatao is playing a great role in providing fantastic services. The great feature that I like the most in Avatao that it does not support only one programming language, it ranges its security protocols from various programming languages like Python, java, C#, and C++. Avatao bot is also very helpful in simple operation as when you get stuck somewhere the bot can actually help and make you out of that easily.
Return on Investment
- Using the platform for us was a first step in teaching secure code best practices on a large scale.
- Implementing training increases overall security within the company.
- Our security culture evolves by doing trainings on a regular basis.
Employee in Information TechnologyTelecommunications Company, 1001-5000 employees
- It's cheap and comprehensive.
- It's quick and easy to use.
- It can be integrated into X-Code or Android Studio to run as a part of Git code checking or app deployment in the testing stage.