Avatao’s security training goes beyond simple tutorials and videos offering an interactive job-relevant learning experience to developer teams, security champions, pentesters, security analysts and DevOps teams. Avatao's approach to secure coding trainingThe Avatao platform immerses developers in high-profile cases and…
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
2 people also want pricing
Avatao Online Security Training With Real Labs
- Tech Details
Avatao’s security training goes beyond simple tutorials and videos offering an interactive job-relevant learning experience to developer teams, security champions, pentesters, security analysts and DevOps teams.
Avatao's approach to secure coding training
The Avatao platform immerses developers in high-profile cases and provides them with real, in-depth experience with challenging security breaches. Engineers learn to hack and patch the bugs themselves. The vendor states that in this way, Avatao equips software engineering teams with a security mindset that increases their capability to reduce risks and react to known vulnerabilities faster, and that this in turn increases the security capability of a company to ship high-quality products.
With 600+ challenges and tutorials in 10+ languages, the platform covers a range of security topics across the security stack from OWASP Top 10 to DevSecOps and Cryptography.
Learn more: https://avatao.com/topics-we-cover/
- Supported: Hands on virtual labs with real scenarios to simulate real-life product development problems
- Supported: Framework to build a structured security program
- Supported: Modules for various skill levels & job roles
- Supported: Guided tutorials for beginners, challenges for advanced users
- Supported: Comprehensive reporting
- Supported: Plug and play environment
- Supported: Docker-based environment
- Supported: API-based team management for career tracks and belt systems
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|