What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Well suited scenarios include IT portfolio management, project portfolio management, enterprise architecture planning, modeling of business capabilities, using standard frameworks that ship out of the box such as TOGAF, and integration with SharePoint.Less appropriate scenarios would be detailed data modeling and using the tool expecting to get model drive code execution.
- Customisable meta-model that allows you to focus on areas of interest, cut out the clutter, and grow organically as requirements arise.
- Integration to third party products such as SharePoint, and export/import with Excel feature makes getting information in and out really easy.
- Reporting and analytics, and impact analysis are simple using the built-in features as well as ABACUS intelligence and/or integration to third party analytics tools.
- More standard connectors for integration with other modeling tools could be beneficial for companies having legacy tools/fragmented toolsets.
- Better automated diagramming features would be useful.
Based on 1 answer
More flexible and user friendly interface.Better customization enables organisations to grow based on their maturity and requirementsAvolution is highly rated on Gartner and Forrester reviews
Return on Investment
- Enabled rationalization of IT portfolio to save costs
- Supporting of strategic planning of EA and IT initiatives
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?