Likelihood to Recommend
If you are using a lot of Crestron equipment in your environment you really do need to deploy this management software
- Fusion is the main infrastructure for the Crestron Ecosystem and a result is a key components
- It has a decent ui and is easy to group and find assets. We arrange things by classroom.
- It requires a lot of understanding to set up for metrics. You really have to put what you want to measure into the code of each room so it can report back. It is cumbersome to add in a new metric.
- It just seems like it can be easier to have the equipment autopopulate and do standard reporting and control without having to build each of it for each piece of equipment.
We had several competitors to Crestron and in part because of Fusion and because of their DMPS line we have standardized on their products. Having this level of standardization really helped us have a much more solid solution. We have brought down our incidents from 90 per month to under ten.
Return on Investment
- Fusion has helped us make decisions on what types of equipment is being used in each room. It helped us eliminate parts not being used and saving us money in design and supportability.
- It has also helped us in that each morning we scan for what systems need attention. This has helped us create a much higher uptime.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?