Likelihood to Recommend
Ability to sync with many other systems and flexible systems. I do not recommend for areas with a bad internet connection.
I would highly recommend WeTravel to other fitness instructors and studio owners looking to help organize their retreat registration websites, information, and make payment processing simple and easy!
- Mobile application.
- Easy to attach supporting documents.
- The approver can approve from a mobile phone.
- Customer Service is top notch and incredibly responsive to any tech issues or questions.
- WeTravel is constantly improving their softwares’ functionality and adding new features for payment collection in multiple currencies, vendor payouts, registrant information collection, etc.
- Their fees are only about 1% of your trip’s revenue, which is much less than Square or PayPal.
- Allow money returns from an advance to be reflected in the advance balance. If an employee settles an advance by returning cash, it does not reflect that in the system.
- Refunds. I'd like to be able to refund any amount of the trip cost, not just payments in full. For example, someone puts down a $500 trip deposit. WeTravel only gives me the option to refund that $500 in full, not partially.
DATABASICS Expense 9.0
Based on 1 answer
Happy with customer support services and the improvements it added to our operations.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
It costs less. Flexible employees allow you to customize the system to fit your requirements.
WeTravel is far superior to PayPal. Their fees are much less, and they offer so much more than just payment processing. They are a huge asset in helping me manage all the retreats we run, organize information and room availability, and process payments
Return on Investment
- Flexibility allows us to speed up the process of reconciling advances.
- Ability to approve reports by mobile phone allows to speed up the process of posting the expenses.
- Scanning supporting documents becomes easy as you can use a mobile phone camera and attach it to your report.
- Since their fees are minimal (about 1%), we've been able to save money vs. if we went with other payment processers like PayPal or Square.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per user
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?