What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
- Deem communicates with Ariba
- Deem template is easy to complete and upload
- Deem allows/requests that the catalogs are reviewed/approved prior to being uploaded into the system
- Deem could be more user-friendly as far as the flow/sequence of required actions between creating a workflow and publishing the catalog.
- When refreshing a catalog, I wish we didn't have to save the template in the computer and re-upload it. It would be better if we could edit the spreadsheet and save the subsequent versions directly into Deem, without having to save the file first.
- It would be a plus if Deem supported pictures in their catalogs.
Ariba Contract Management
- Deem catalog has to be created directly into Deem and cannot be created off of Ariba Contract, which would be a nice feature if available
- Deem catalog feeds into Ariba for invoice creation; Ariba exports the information into SAP ERP and the items description, prices and general ledgers keep their consistency, which is a great feature
Return on Investment
- Deem catalog allows for commercial contract terms adherence
- Deem Catalog provides great spend visibility
- Deem catalog provides consistency on item descriptions, material codes and prices
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?