Reviews (1-2 of 2)
Deem is being used by the whole organization to plan travel. It is a great way to book without having to take the time to go through the travel agency directly. It is streamlined to where every user login correlates to their respective departments for billing. I highly recommend it.
- Ease of use. Very user friendly
- Able to book any kind of travel very quickly- air, hotels, etc.
- Can setup airline or hotel preferences so they are displayed first
- The only thing on mobile is the selecting a time frame option for a flight is a little confusing the first time you use it
Read this authenticated review
I used to have to book through the travel agency directly, which was very time consuming. I would either have to type out a specific email to my travel agent or call in and get put on hold and wait until someone was available to speak with. Now I can book and compare flights myself with the click of a button.
June 19, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
- Deem communicates with Ariba
- Deem template is easy to complete and upload
- Deem allows/requests that the catalogs are reviewed/approved prior to being uploaded into the system
- Deem could be more user-friendly as far as the flow/sequence of required actions between creating a workflow and publishing the catalog.
- When refreshing a catalog, I wish we didn't have to save the template in the computer and re-upload it. It would be better if we could edit the spreadsheet and save the subsequent versions directly into Deem, without having to save the file first.
- It would be a plus if Deem supported pictures in their catalogs.
Read Adriana Paez's full review