Likelihood to Recommend
Angular is our framework of choice for a number of reasons. Business data is almost always displayed in a grid format. It makes sense to start with a strong widget that is powerful and fast when building applications. Ignite UI provides a complete toolset of widgets for other frameworks, but Angular is our focus. Ignite UI is helping us deliver a great UX/UI.
If you need to create an interactive data report, optimize a workflow, handle hierarchical data or make calculations in a powerful spreadsheet, you will find a proper widget for your needs in the Webix UI library. If we want to display data in various forms Webix UI layouts and widget help to organize a web page and define its overall look-and-feel.
- The examples are great and close enough to real-life usage to be truly helpful
- The OOB configuration and themes are good. They are very configurable.
- The touch support and response web are built in, allowing the same code to work well on desktop and phone.
- The Kanban Control allowed to implement a compelling task management system with little effort.
- The Chart Control made it easy to create our dashboard and it was a lot easier than using D3js as we did before. D3 allows a lot more flexibility but it takes often 10 times longer to get a chart done than using Webix.
- Support at Webix is very helpful and responsive.
- I would like to see examples with security tokens. It really isn't an Ignite UI issue, but would be helpful.
- Some of the examples are over-simplified, not how the products would be used in real life.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Webix UI 8.0
Based on 2 answers
We tried DevExpress when we started a project a couple of years ago. At the time, the documentation and ease of use went to Infragistics. When trying new or updated tools, the documentation and samples are everything. Having minimal documentation or documentation that seems to be written for people that already know how to use the product is just plain frustrating. Samples need to be something close to the real-life usage of the product.
Return on Investment
- There is a learning curve, of course, but the comparisons between the projects with and without Ignite UI are worth it.
- The time savings on development is very real. The built-in functionality is amazing.
- We are able to focus on features rather than getting the look and feel of our deliverable.
Ignite UISee All (4) Ignite UI Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Ignite UI Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Webix UI Editions & Modules
- for one user and one project
- one project, unlimited developers
- unlimited projects, 5+ developers
- unlimited projects unlimited developers