Likelihood to Recommend
It is less appropriate in terms of usability. As discussed in the previous points, there are some UI modifications and reporting formats required that can be improved. It is less appropriate in a situation where you need too many customizations. As big data grows, data customizations will be very important as organizations need to re-organize data. This is one area where it is not very well suited or requires improvement.
- User-friendly interface and easy to set up.
- Integrated with Zapier which allows us to automatically send leads to our CRM.
- Advanced filters available to easily filter down to the most promising leads.
- Highly cost-efficient compared to other tools in the market.
- QucikPivot does a great job with machine learning of the stored data. This AI based method drives the firm to meaningful results.
- It stores and makes data available both online and offline. This particularly helps in accessing data from any place. Managing resources becomes easier if data is stored online.
- The Marketing campaign that can be created is led with authority, and the success ratio can actually be measured with this digital platform.
- The UI of the dashboard is not as good as the other BI tools. While the metrics dashboard is a good idea, not allowing query templates to work in the metrics dashboard makes it impossible to use it as our daily dashboard.
- The e-mail shows the indicators clearly and also attaches some spreadsheets from the reports. We think it could get even better if we could also get attached a PDF version of the dashboard.
- Low user customizability. Admin have to create reports and maintain the reports very thoroughly.
- The report format is quite unreadable in email
No answers on this topic
QuickPivot stacks very well against these tools, as it is cost effective and role-based. Other than the UI improvements, it gives a holistic picture into data analysis and marketing campaigns. It only needs deeper customizations and a few better reports. Otherwise, it would be an industry leading tool in the market.
Return on Investment
- It does not have have a negative ROI, as it is still being used and we use it as per its strengths.
- It has a positive impact on business as it is not very expensive.
- The reports in terms of dashboard help save a lot of time and help in a drill-down analysis.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?