Updated March 23, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with QuickPivot
QuickPivot is being used by specific departments of our company, but not the entire organization because of the size of our company. It plays a major role in understanding and modeling customer data. Data is stored with security and can be used for targeted marketing. It helps in creating amazing marketing campaigns that can be used by organizations to get meaningful results. The ration of success is higher with this.
- QucikPivot does a great job with machine learning of the stored data. This AI based method drives the firm to meaningful results.
- It stores and makes data available both online and offline. This particularly helps in accessing data from any place. Managing resources becomes easier if data is stored online.
- The Marketing campaign that can be created is led with authority, and the success ratio can actually be measured with this digital platform.
- The UI of the dashboard is not as good as the other BI tools. While the metrics dashboard is a good idea, not allowing query templates to work in the metrics dashboard makes it impossible to use it as our daily dashboard.
- The e-mail shows the indicators clearly and also attaches some spreadsheets from the reports. We think it could get even better if we could also get attached a PDF version of the dashboard.
- Low user customizability. Admin have to create reports and maintain the reports very thoroughly.
- The report format is quite unreadable in email
- It does not have have a negative ROI, as it is still being used and we use it as per its strengths.
- It has a positive impact on business as it is not very expensive.
- The reports in terms of dashboard help save a lot of time and help in a drill-down analysis.
QuickPivot stacks very well against these tools, as it is cost effective and role-based. Other than the UI improvements, it gives a holistic picture into data analysis and marketing campaigns. It only needs deeper customizations and a few better reports. Otherwise, it would be an industry leading tool in the market.
It is less appropriate in terms of usability. As discussed in the previous points, there are some UI modifications and reporting formats required that can be improved. It is less appropriate in a situation where you need too many customizations. As big data grows, data customizations will be very important as organizations need to re-organize data. This is one area where it is not very well suited or requires improvement.