<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.7 out of 100
Based on 14 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
If you need a program to keep all of your receipts in one place and have the ability to report on them, then Neat is the program you want. Also, if you want to get rid of all the business cards you have laying around but keep the contact info, Neat is the program you need.
ProcurementExpress.com works well for simple budget tracking (under 100~ different budget areas). Their customer service is phenomenal, which allows for quick turnarounds on questions regarding a process or a capability. This setup works well for smaller companies that aren't bound by some of the more restrictive reporting tools. Most of the issues come from non-finance and non-purchasing employees who may not understand the needs of the company.
- Neat keeps all of your charge card receipts in one place.
- Neat makes it easy to do your monthly breakdown of charges into categories.
- The software is extremely easy to use and since I was a first time user I was able to load my PO's easily.
- There are not a lot of things you need to go through before being able to work on the platform which makes it simple to use.
- It saves me a lot of time by tracking my spent/income without me having to do any major calculations - Very accurate!
- Wish it had the ability to edit business cards, i.e. lighten dark ones.
- Wish you could scan 2 pages into one receipt - to include backup.
- Creating reports.
- Have options on the input section with more details.
- Exclude the remaining budget section of the email sent with PDF of PO.
Based on 1 answer
Based on 24 answers
Great program for any small business in my opinion. I use it daily and recommend it for anyone who is having trouble with keeping track of outgoing purchase money. They make it easy for someone like me who is busy on all ends to have one less thing to worry about running a company.
No answers on this topic
I was not the person to select ProcurementExpress but my company has been using it for all 5 years I have been here. We all love it and find it very easy to use and navigate. All 250 plus people use it and use it very often as we order on our own.
Return on Investment
- Saves a lot of time by having digitized business cards.
- Saves time categorizing charge card receipts at the end of the month.
- I think our CEO will be able to provide a good answer to this.
- As a Creative Director, I focus on simply keeping projects on a budget, in an effective way.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Neat Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
ProcurementExpress.com Editions & Modules
- per user, per month