Bringing Order to the Chaos

February 13, 2020

Reliable

September 27, 2019
We use it to make all our purchases and ensure invoices from suppliers are accurate and paid on a timely basis.

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2020

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ProcurementExpress.com, and make your voice heard!

Simple plan

per user, per month

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.procurementexpress.com/user…

What is ProcurementExpress.com?

ProcurementExpress.com is designed for small to medium-sized companies to gain full control of purchasing.

Team members raise requests against specific pre-defined budgets. Managers approve, decline, or comment on requests - straight from their inbox. Once approved, team members can purchase the requested item and attach all relevant documents for easy reporting and auditing.

An iOS and Android app is included free of charge. 24/5 online chat support . A "full view" dashboard provides an instant glance at all department purchasing, and it allows users to draw reports in seconds. Full 2-way integration with QuickBooks Online - for teams that want to enable department heads to manage spending separately from company finance members.

ProcurementExpress.com Features

• Supported: Budget Managment
  • Supported: Approval Routing
  • Supported: Supplier Management
  • Supported: Custom Purchase Orders
  • Supported: Great Customer Support and On-boarding
  • Supported: Customized PO management

ProcurementExpress.com Screenshots

Share purchase orders easily to colleagues and suppliersView PO history on demand.Get a brief overview of your company purchasing on a dashboard.Works great on all your devices - desktop, mobile and tablet.Easily share purchase orders with colleagues.Create purchase requests on the fly - even when you are out of coverage!

ProcurementExpress.com Video

ProcurementExpress.com The end of wasted spend in your company

ProcurementExpress.com Integrations

Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)43%
Enterprises (more than 500 employees)23%

ProcurementExpress.com Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported CountriesAll countries although most customers in US, Australia, UK and Ireland
Supported LanguagesEnglish, German, Afrikaans, French, Spanish, Dutch, Slovak, Greek

What are ProcurementExpress.com's top competitors?

Procurify and Coupa are common alternatives for ProcurementExpress.com.

What is ProcurementExpress.com's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.8.

Who uses ProcurementExpress.com?

The most common users of ProcurementExpress.com are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Education Management industry.

David Walter | TrustRadius Reviewer
ProcurementExpress.com is used across the organization to simplify and control external expenditure. Where we have previously had one system with multiple interpretations, ProcurementExpress has enabled us to rationalize and simplify our purchasing processes and gives improved control over the company expenditure.
  • Ready to use almost instantly.
  • Simple interface that is easy to learn.
  • Easy controls for administrators.
  • Better warnings for admins on PO number generation, the PO numbers become ridiculously long if you do not use the right string.
ProcurementExpress.com is well suited if you want to have a simple cost control process with an interface that is easy to use. Particularly in smaller companies that generally have lower controls over their external expenditure.
It was so easy to set up and there was very little need for support.
I probably don't have the full picture of how the finance folk are using it, but I can speak from a regular "purchaser" perspective. As a decentralized SME with people in the US and EU, it has helped us minimize paperwork, generated a simple and transparent workflow for getting goods and services purchased, and importantly keeps all the relevant paperwork, contracts, offers and approvals in one place. We're very happy, as before this, simply generating a purchase order number was a pain, and now I get it instantly. It streamlines the operation and has created transparency.
  • A personal searchable list of purchases.
  • It keeps all relevant documents together as electronic files.
  • Logging in can be a bit tricky sometimes.
It's suited for SMEs looking to organize their purchasing process even in the absence of an in-house finance dept where people have a degree of autonomy in decision making on purchases
Getting approvals can be slow at times, so if you have a very hierarchical company and the boss is never around to approve things, this will slow things down.
I've had very little involvement with "support." The setup and operation are very simple.
We use ProcurementExpress.com throughout the company to process purchase orders, generate purchase requests, and follow appropriate budget limits. It allows us to see an estimated future cash outlay, as well as ensure that orders aren't being lost in the shuffle as they can be tracked through the system. ProcurementExpress.com also allows me to easily export and audit our purchases against actual invoices and budgets.
  • Easy to learn
  • Quick turnaround
  • Ease of uploading data
  • Custom tools for specialty projects
ProcurementExpress.com works well for simple budget tracking (under 100~ different budget areas). Their customer service is phenomenal, which allows for quick turnarounds on questions regarding a process or a capability. This setup works well for smaller companies that aren't bound by some of the more restrictive reporting tools. Most of the issues come from non-finance and non-purchasing employees who may not understand the needs of the company.
Their customer service is ALWAYS polite, helpful, and keen to assist us. They respond quickly, concisely, and are always happy to move a web chat over to a phone call to help us out.
Robert Langton | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use this program on a day to day basis. I have all of my team members use it for any and all purchases to track them with 100% accuracy. I even use it to track the inventory usage at my shop for my own internal inventory going in and out on my filed techs trucks. I can budget jobs and keep all of them separate and accounted for without a ton of leg work. This is my go-to program whenever I buy products from vendors or even Home Depot items for office use.
  • Internal inventory tracking
  • Warranty purchase tracking
  • Needs to have the ability to text the approving person vs. email only.
Job budgeting can have its areas where it is hard to keep up with things such as keeping track of employee's hours, money spent on the product for a job, etc. But with Procurement Express I am able to track all the purchases and money spent on a project with ease. I can even keep a warranty budget set up for tracking warranty item purchases to ensure I get credit back and it lines up with what went out.
Great program for any small business in my opinion. I use it daily and recommend it for anyone who is having trouble with keeping track of outgoing purchase money. They make it easy for someone like me who is busy on all ends to have one less thing to worry about running a company.
December 06, 2019

ProcurementExpress Review

ProcurementExpress.com is very user-friendly and fast. After the information is entered you get an immediate email of the Purchase order. It also lets you know your budget remaining for each cost code (steel, piping, subcontractors, etc.) so you know what you have left in each "bucket" before you apply your cost. There is also an app if you are mobile to issue PO's if you are in the field or traveling. There is not much to dislike. If there was a PO log generated to a report that would be helpful. Creating PO's while out of the office is paramount. This keeps you from having to get out your laptop and connect to servers. Everything is fast and efficient. It syncs with your accounting software instantly.
  • Provides real time accurate costs on each of your budgets.
  • Allows users to access outside the office.
  • Very fast and accurate.
  • Creating reports.
  • Have options on the input section with more details.
  • Exclude the remaining budget section of the email sent with PDF of PO.
I use it every day to create and issue PO's. One thing I do continually is to combine the quotes with the PDF sent.
Excellent service every time I have had an issue.
Piehole.tv uses ProcurementExpress to control all our spending in the company. We have more than 60 projects on the move, so it's important to have visibility on each project's spending. Without it, payments can slip through and silly spending mistakes can happen. It keeps our finances and in order and our suppliers happy.
  • Complete control over all your spending.
  • Record keeping of all your spending.
  • Avoid silly spending mistakes.
  • It's a bit cluttered, but maybe I'm not familiar with certain customized options.
As a Creative Director, I'm involved in each and every project. Suppliers sometimes send me messages to follow up on payments. If the Project Manager is out of office, I can quickly provide them with answers too as ProcurementExpress keeps track of all our spending in the company.
They are available in any way you need them, via chat, email or by phone and they always provide you with the right answers.
Chene Maasdorp | TrustRadius Reviewer
The software was very easy to use even when I started using it. It really helps me a lot with managing the costs of my projects and even saves me some time with the "draft" PO's that I can create in advance. Thanks to Procurement for making my life easier!
  • The software is extremely easy to use and since I was a first time user I was able to load my PO's easily.
  • There are not a lot of things you need to go through before being able to work on the platform which makes it simple to use.
  • It saves me a lot of time by tracking my spent/income without me having to do any major calculations - Very accurate!
  • It would be great if you could pre-load payment details for the organizations/ individuals that need to be paid.
Procurement Express is a really helpful platform if you are working in any industry where project management is necessary. It helps me a lot to manage my spent on a daily basis and not forgetting to process the necessary PO's at the right times since I'm able to load drafts for these.
The platform completely deserves the rating! Once you start using it, you will understand how it makes life ease for you.
November 02, 2019

Easy to use PO software

We use ProcurementExpress.com across multiple departments throughout our organization. I use it in the marketing department, but we also use it in the production department. It helps to control our spending and to keep each department on budget.
  • Help keep track of spending in the company.
  • It allows the user to choose their own budgets and suppliers, making it super easy to use.
  • It's great in the sense that it can be used across multiple departments in the same company.
  • You can't search by supplier and budget at the same time.
ProcurementExpress.com can be used in many scenarios that involve company spending.
The team at ProcurementExpress.com is always very friendly and eager to help no matter the problem.

Awesome user experience

I can now see all my POs online and share them easily with vendors. The main benefit of using this software is that you can control each departmental assigned budget. You can update your POs and make a payment timeline.
  • Data management of purchase processes.
  • Up-to-date information.
  • It is very useful and I have not seen any disadvantages so far.
  • Would love to see a desktop version in the future.
Most suitable for all kinds of industry purchases. Importing and exporting files is very easy. Sending direct PO to vendors saves you lots of time.
Support is great via email and chat support with people who are able to easily help with both beginners and experienced users.

Reliable

• Answering queries to practical questions on the chat/messenger system.
  • Dealing with our variable workload over seasons and differing time frames.
  • Ease of use for all users.
  • Crashing or being down during one of our busy periods.
  • Bugs in the system from time to time.
  • Overall, very few complaints!
Procurement is great for staying on top of costs when ordering new items and ensuring the quantity received is matching the quantity ordered (and invoiced).
They are quick off the mark to reply and resolve all queries. They also give regular updates.
Moses Thien | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used by me and it helps with the purchase orders load. It makes it easy to manage even with the huge number of PO that I get and essentially help me to keep everything in order. I will definitely recommend using this software if you do not want a nightmare when it comes to managing your data.
  • Great customer service.
  • Easy to use interface.
  • Low learning curve.
  • Onboarding process with difficult, but support was very helpful.
If you do manage a large number of purchase orders within your company and want to automate the whole process, ProcurementExpress.com is definitely a solution.
They are super responsive and are always prompt with responding.
September 26, 2019

ProcurementExpress Review

Jenn Denninger | TrustRadius Reviewer
Procurement Express is the website my job uses to place orders. We place orders for our school. You can use this website to order multiple items from one website at a time. The website calculates the total and allows you to adjust the quantity and pick the budget. You may only order from one website at a time but may choose many items.
  • Calculates the total.
  • Allows you to pick a budget if applicable.
  • Links of the items you want.
  • Allowing for more than one website.
  • Approval or denial email.
  • Tracking order status.
The website is easy to navigate, works really efficiently, allows you to attach links for the items, shows you the price or allows you to type a price. You may attach multiple items in one order. You get notifications on the website. You can also track old orders and see things you have done in the past.
I have never had any support issues. The website navigates and works so well. I know the customer service and people who reach out always reply and always help when it is needed.