What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
The ease of implementation combined with the managed services result in a tool that virtually anyone can use - implementation is less than 10 lines of code added to the relevant pages of the website (we simply added it to our master page template to have it available on any page) and from there the customer can be as involved or not involved as they wish. At BSI we are very hands on with the testing programme - usually developing and designing the tests ourselves and having HP build them, but if we wanted to HP to develop, design and build and limit our role to QA and review that is an option.
- Because it is a managed service the need for intervention by our internal IT group was removed. This allowed us to control the pace of the testing programme without being influenced by IT resource allocation
- The client and technical account managers are very good at suggesting tests or potential improvements
- HP regularly holds custom forums which are always informative and provide an opportunity to learn from and network with peers and industry leaders
- The dashboard interface is difficult to navigate, but I understand that they are currently developing/testing a new much more user friendly interface
- The cost can be a barrier for some organisations, but for us it is worth it. Also they are in the process of releasing a less expensive self authoring testing tool.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
We have not only renewed our subscription three years running, but we have added the self authoring tool and are looking to expand the subscription so that we can take advantage of the managed services on a global level.
We evaluated Optimost again Adobe's similar offering (Target). The big difference between the two and the reason why BSI choose Autonomy was the managed service aspect. The idea that once the code was deployed on the site IT no longer had to be involved gave my team full ownership of the testing programme. With the Adobe product, the involvement of the internal IT group would have been required to launch each test - and this would have decreased the number of tests we could run each month.Back in the day I also used offermatica/omniture and this too required IT involvement.
Return on Investment
- Use HP Optimost was the primary driver behind a 40% increase in UK classroom training courses booked online read more details here: http://www.autonomy.com/work/news/details/hsx6767d
- HP Optimost testing led to a 9% increase in sales by improving the BSI Shop's checkout funnel in 2012
- HP Optimost is integral to the success of BSI's continuous improvement testing programme
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?