Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Because it is a managed service the need for intervention by our internal IT group was removed. This allowed us to control the pace of the testing programme without being influenced by IT resource allocation
- The client and technical account managers are very good at suggesting tests or potential improvements
- HP regularly holds custom forums which are always informative and provide an opportunity to learn from and network with peers and industry leaders
- The dashboard interface is difficult to navigate, but I understand that they are currently developing/testing a new much more user friendly interface
- The cost can be a barrier for some organisations, but for us it is worth it. Also they are in the process of releasing a less expensive self authoring testing tool.
OpenText Optimost Scorecard Summary
About OpenText Optimost
OpenText Optimost is designed to help companies deliver engaging, profitable websites and campaigns and includes self-service capabilities. Optimost also provides white glove consulting to help companies test confidently when the stakes and complexity are highest; immediately when speed is of the essence, and to match the perfect content to every customer.
OpenText Optimost Competitors
OpenText Optimost Technical Details